•NINETEEN•

-MAVERICK-

I'm a little cautious when I followed behind Vicentius as he walk inside my house. It may not be a mansion or a something that near to one, But it's good.

I decided to push him slowly in the back as we go to my kitchen—He stood there in awe.

"Woah, I—I never expected to.."

He stuttered as I move away from his back to stand beside him—looking at him with a smile.

"Hehe, I know it's not like those fancy restaurant set-up or There's no fancy candlelight..but, I made it with effort hehe."

I said with a laugh as I scratch my nape—feeling sheepish at my corny idea, I should have taken him to a restaurant than cooking my own.

"I love it, Thank you."

He said with a genuine smile. He hold my hand as we walk toward the round-shaped table with two chair on each side and a sky blue cloth covering the table and on top of it was a large plate containing the food I've cooked with coke on a wine glass

I know—It's looks really cheesy and all that but I took effort on doing those just to make it looks special.

I gasped when he assist me on sitting in the seat in front of him as he sat on the opposite.

"Maverick, You better watch yourself, Because I'm trying my best not to confine you."

He said making me confused. What is he talking all about? I don't understand him sometimes.

"Okay.."

I mumble and I decided to change the topic by telling him what I've cooked.

"So—uhm, This is chicken parmigiana and Cheese ravioli with marinara, and I bought these breadsticks on a restaurant that I known and This is coke. I hope you like it."

I said with a shy smile. I'm really embarrassed right now but I hopefully wished that he enjoys all of this.

"That's great and you know what? Maverick I would like to tell you something."

He said as I look up at him, waiting for his admission.

"I like you, No, I love you."

He blurted out making my eyes widened—L-Love me?!  Is he sure about that? What? How? Why?

N I N E T E E N.