•extra•

•This is the scenes that I have forgotten to tell in the story:

•All of these happen within the five months stay of Maverick.

-MAVERICK-

Vicentius decided to bring me back here in the city—No one recognize me thankfully even though we visited a Gaming convention to have our date there.

While walking toward the bathroom—I was pulled by someone and I was immediately stunned to see her— FlowerYang

"You! It's your fault that I don't have any living expenses anymore!"

She yelled as she slapped me—I stumble back because of the impact she has left on my left cheek.

"What—"

I can't say any words as she pushed me—She was really violent. She dye her hair; pink with a strand of white as she continue to assault me.

"You know what? I should just kill you myself, How dare you make me suffer like this!"

She continue to hit me with her fist—while I was covering my face. She was literally rabid by the way that she acted.

But I didn't let her hit me anymore when I raise my hand and Bitch slapped her face.

She was shock and she immediately stop when her cheek is stinging red with my hand imprinted on it. She didn't expect me to slap her.

"Y—You.."

She started to cry—cry out loud like a wounded cub. It caught everyone attention as they look at us in surprise.

"He hit me!"

She cried out as I instantly panicked. Where's Vicentius? He should be here with me already!

"Bruh nibba did you just hit a girl"

"Yo, I can't tell the truth because she was straddling him."

"aight, i'mma head out."

"Call the security!"

Everyone was staring at us in disgust, surprise and amusement.

I was startled again when I saw Vicentius standing there—with a dark look on his face. He seem unpleasant by the scene that he have seen.

"You."

Vicentius said—everyone was shock to see the CEO of the game, that they parted ways when he walk to our way.

"A—Ah..!"

FlowerYang immediately scramble away from me as she sat on the floor—staring at Vicentius in surprise.

He walk toward my way as he offer his hand. I immediately hold his as he assist me standing up from the cold floor.

FlowerYang continue to look at us—wondering why Vicentius didn't offer her any hand.

"Karen Yang."

Vicentius said and I was surprise that he know FlowerYang real name.

"You better not hurt him anymore or you be sentenced to assault. Your money isn't enough when you get to jail again."

He simply said as we walk out of the convention. No one interfere us as we walk pass through them as everyone stare at us and Karen.

But what surprise me is that—the projector in the front stage show something.

It was Karen—hitting me and some compilation of her hitting animals and other people.

"You fucking cunt!"

She screamed in anger as the whole screen show her hitting a poor cat. And many more as she hit dogs or throw a cat on the ocean.

I look back to see her pale as she saw what's happening on the screen. Then after that—A video apology of her was shown.

She was wearing plain hoodie and doesn't even wearing any make up. She sat there with crocodiles tears.

"Hello Lovelies, I would like to say thanks to all those who support me. as all of you know, I'm a kind gentle lady. I have never hurt a animal or even hit anyone. I know that my action is a little violent but I'm sorry that you got offended by that, I believe that all of us deserved a second chance, I am innocent and what happen between Mave and I was just a joke. I don't intend to threaten him and all

And aside from that, I would like you all to donate here at the charity fund because I'm going to jail because the company of doom sued me. Here's the link;

www./FlowerYangYangHelp/.com

Then—the comment was shown and it was hilarious;

•MotherNatureHoes: gurl—nobody want yo stupid ass here anymore gtfo.

•NeNeNe: Girl just ask for donation I—

•thatcreepkristela: dead 💀

•GayPopcorn: girl just have her video exposed about abusing animal, she was sued by the Moreau Enterprise and she harassed people to commit suicide and she have the AUDACITY to ask for donation.
everybody move yo ass cuz we aint havin that.

She was really embarassed at that state. She stood up from the ground—glaring at us, tears streaming down her cheeks as she feel humiliated.

I feel bad about her, She doesn't deserve to be humiliated like that but—she was too much.

She run away from the crowd as everyone was surprised as they took video and all that, I look at Vicentius with a meaningful stare.

"She deserves that, Afterall, I don't like anyone hurting my knight."

He said with a smile as he kiss me on the cheeks as we walk out to eat at Mang Inasal—It was surprising that it was available here at our place because I know that place is only available on Philippines.

E X T R A [1]