•TWENTY-SIX•

-NO ONE-

After Maverick cleaned himself, He walk back near the window to stare outside the whole garden.

It remind him of Warbler Valley—A garden in a game he play on his phone; Novoland: Castle in the Sky.

He was spacing out the window that he didn't notice Vicentius who entered the room with a wet patch on his pants.

After the lengthy talk with Santino who left to take another drink in a bar. Vicentius was about to open the door when he heard Maverick moaning out his name.

Peeking through the door—He saw his little knight fingering himself and jerking as he moan his name.

Vicentius was surprised. He wanted to enter the room and make love for the whole week with Maverick but he didn't want to scare him so he stand there, watching his little knight masturbate as he moan his name like imagining that he was the one who pounding him.

But instead of entering the room. He decided to rub himself in his trouser as he watch the boy who was still there—Legs spread. Ready for him to enter.

After Maverick cum—He cum in his pants afterward. It leave a stain on his black trouser as he breathe deeply from that pleasurable impact.

Everytime he feel aroused. The only thing that he do is find a fling and fuck. He rarely masturbate and it was not good as fuck. But—seeing Maverick touch himself, He feel something that he never felt before even though he just rubbed himself.

After Maverick come back from cleaning himself—He entered the room not even being noticed by the boy who stare outside the window.

He feel the urge of kissing the boy senseless. That feeling of kissing him till they die. It occurred him for a while that he only want to taste the amethyst eye boy but week after week—He started to fall for him.

He didn't want to say that words yet, His affection is enough to show what he really feels, It might be twisted like he used to act when he was also an actor but no one can blame him after all.

"Maverick..."

He called out to the boy who was instantly startled and turn around to look at him with those shining amethyst eyes.

"Let's go outside."

He said with a smile, not even minding the wet stain on his pants that he will change later.

"Re—Really?"

Maverick was surprised. Oh, How he wanted to travel the large garden outside.

"Yes, So Change your clothes so we can go outside."

He said and Maverick was hesitant to, since he have no clothes to wear.

"Look through the cabinet, I bought you clothes."

Vicentius said and Maverick nodded his head as he get those clothes and headed to the bathroom.

He look down at the wet patch on his crotch, He walk out of the room to change in the bathroom.

T W E N T Y- S I X.