•TWENTY-FIVE•

RATED 18

-MAVERICK-

I was hot and bothered by that—I-I didn't want to but I feel aroused!

After a maid come inside to feed me a fresh cooked pancake with strawberry syrup and glass of milk—I was left with no choice but to eat.

I look out of the window to notice how big this mansion probably is, I never been in one before and it was different from the other modern mansion that I saw.

It was a old-fashioned way, but aesthetically pleasing to look at. I haven't been outside this room but I can tell it already.

Back to the point that I was aroused. I look around to find a camera but I found none. Thinking that no one would come in after a few hour—I have finally decided.

Pulling down my pyjama short, I sat on the edge of the bed as I touch my hard member.

"Haaaa...ha.."

I pant as I grab it, and then, I decided to jerk myself as I think of some boobs but—

I saw Vicentius instead.

I was supposed to feel disgusted by that thought but I feel more aroused when I think of him—I stroke my member back and forth as I moan his name softly.

I feel that my hole is twitching. I touch it with one of my finger—feeling the puckered hole as I rub it while continuing to jerk myself.

I thought about it—would, would it feel good? I-I never done it before so I'm nervous.

I decided to wet my finger as I put it back on my hole—putting a little pressure as I shove one in.

"Ah! Haa, Vicentius.."

I moan but not loud enough to be heard outside—I was pushing my finger in, I feel myself tremble as I finger my bottom while I jerk my member.

I was thrusting my one finger in, as I spread my legs open. I didn't remember when the last time I did this.

I can imagine Vicentius thrusting inside me and that makes me moan more as I sloppily thrust my finger inside, trying to hit that spot but I really can't reach it.

"I'm—I'm..haaa!"

I cum. As my hole twitch open and close as I remove my finger. I lie down on the bed as tears started to pour down my eyes.

I used to despise him, an hour ago but here I am. Jerking myself off as I moan his name. I'm horrible.

I stood up with a wobbly legs—I pull out some tissue and wipe the cum off the tiles. And also myself, I will take a bath after this.

Good thing no one heard what I have done. I'm scared that Vicentius suddenly come in and I will get the thing that I didn't expect to have.

T W E N T Y- F I V E.