•FOURTEEN•

-NO ONE-

Maverick's account wasn't online now for weeks-And his viewers were worried but for the rival-She feels like won a long term battle.

Maverick spend his time talking with the man about simple things like getting to know each other and such trivial matters.

Everytime he ask the man if he can go home-Vicentius shook his head and change the topic.

He sat at the bean shaped chair as he listen on the song in the music player with a speaker attach near the ceilings.

I wanna touch on you (on you)
You see me in my room(my room)
Wish you were here right now (right now)
All the things I'd do
I wanna get freaky on the camera,
I love when we get freaky on the camera

Trying his best to ignore the sensual lyrics of Doja Cat's music. He tried his best to read the magazine about DOOM: Neko-Chan!

Is you into that? (Into that?, is you into that? Uh-uh)
Let's break the internet (Internet, on the internet, oh-oh)
We do it the best (It the best, doin' it the best, uh-uh)
When we have cyber*x (Cybers*x, having cybers*x, oh-oh)

While Maverick was busy reading the magazine with legs open wide, showing his milky supple legs and his blue underwear-He didn't notice the hidden camera on the porcelain eyes of the Robot-Chan doll that was displayed in front of him.

When he off work, he calling me on Skype (yeah)
Trust me, When I meet him, I'm fucking him on sight (yeah)
Lemme see you beat it, I'm feelin just like Mike (okay, okay)
Huh, Oh, stuff that 'till I drown in all of your pics,

Can't scroll down cause some of them are d*cks (Ya)
Ni**a, my parents are going through my shit (my shit, my shit)

On the other side of that camera is Vicentius-Who become a fucking pervert as he fap on the innocent naive maverick.

Huh, oh, can't give head, you give me the Face Time
Ni**a, you a creep, I saw you on dateline
You ain't gettin p*ssy, you fucking an AI,

Vicentius was perverted than he used to be before - stalking the boy intently than he used to be.

Huh, Oh, What a time to be alive,
Living in the future, bringing on my hotline.

Maverick who was innocent on the malicious attention of the man who finally-released.

"Haaa..Maverick.."

Vicentius reach out to grab the tissue on the other side as he wipe himself clean, He need to go out there now.

F O U R T E E N.