•EIGHTEEN•

-MAVERICK-

Thinking about how to make up with everything that Vicentius has done for me, I've decided to cook him some chicken parmigiana, cheese ravioli with marinara and order some breadsticks in a restaurant.

I will try to communicate with him and invite him here so we can have a nice feast later.

In drinks—I would probably take out a 1.5L of coke. I think that's nice though—I thought.

Scrambling through my stuff and in social media to search for his phone number which I forgotten to ask. There's something fall off my old pants that hanging on the chair and when I grab it. It was his calling card!

Thankful about that—I grab my phone in the bed and started to put the number on the keypad and press the call and I waited for it to ring.

(Yes, This is Vicentius Moreau.)

He said, I cough a little before communicating with him;

"Uh, This is Maverick.."

I mumble as I heard a few shuffles until it was silent again and he instantly talk

(Oh, My little knight, How can I help you, Hmm?)

I kinda feel that my cheeks turn flush by his nickname but I decided to brush it off.

"Uhm—Are you available for tonight? If you don't mind."

I uttered as I feel so nervous for inviting him out. What—What if he's busy?

(Of course, I'm always available for you.)

He seductively answered with a few hum on the background.

"O—Okay, 7:00 p.m in my house, O-Okay? I cook for you."

I said and I immediately thought about the breadstick and I need to phone a few restaurant I've known.

(No problem my knight—Be prepared.)

He said and I said a goodbye and hang up before calling the restaurants that is good for breadstick while I started to cook the chicken and ravioli in my kitchen.

I wipe off the table and put a fresh picked roses in our neighbors garden which I ask permission if I can pick some. I put in a clear glass vase and put some waters on it.

I wear a clean white shirt and black shorts with plain sandals—I brush my hair neatly and brush my teeth and put on some mint to make my breathe smell cool.

*Ring!*

I Immediately ran toward the front door and open it—Revealing a handsome Vicentius in front of me.

He was wearing a black turtleneck with short sleeves and some slacks and his dark hair was styled up like Viktor in Yuri On Ice.

"Y—You look stunning."

I stutter as he smile gently at me before ruffling my neatly brushed hair.

"Thank you, You're ravishing, As always."

He simply said and I nodded my head before letting him in.

E I G H T E E N.