•THIRTY-FIVE•

-MAVERICK-

I continue to sob as I was being pulled by Santino—I wanted to turn back the time. I wanted to change everything. Why did it have come to this?

I wanted to see Vicentius for the last time. I thought that he will be there for me but now that we're getting ambushed.

Everything went so fast and its been twenty minutes and I was getting near to fainting as Santino and I ran past through the garden of flowers.

"I'm sorry Maverick that you have to seen this, Even Martin has been through the chaos of our family."

Santino apologize as we pass through the not trimmed grasses—I only let out a whimper as I was being pulled by him.

"You know—It's worth the joyride of the rabbit hole, you know?"

He continued as I feel that my vision is turning black from tiredness, Santino notice me getting weak so he left with no choice but to scoop me on my feet as he continue to run.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I feel so tired. I wanted to take a rest and wake up to find this out as a nightmare but this will never be a dream—Everything was too surreal.

I was awaken when Santino stumble as he throw me away accidentally. I groan in pain as I hit my back.

"Fuck!"

Santiago growled as he stood up and carry me once again as he continue to run—The men are still chasing us for sure because Santino wouldn't act like this.

It was thirty minutes—Until we reach the end of this garden. I was astonished to see the crystal blue ocean.

Santino put me down as I stare at the sea in amazement.

"That ocean—It leads to Lala Island, The fordibben island."

Santiago told me as we watch the crystal clear sea that was so calm—it was alerting.

"Vicentius..."

I cried as I realized that the man I love wasn't here and he was probably in danger. I wanted to go out of this garden—the garden that was called Hell Valley in DOOM: Neko-Chan!

But that hell valley—It was real. With the fire around the garden—It was wildfire and I have seen the house that I used to live with, exploded in the blink of an eye.

"Stop already Santino Moreau! Surrender yourself and the boy!"

One of the men yelled. I was startled to see them aiming their weapon at us. This is the end. I will die without having any children or family.

Vicentius..

He was my family—Even if my parents didn't treat me as their family anymore.

"Tell Alistair that fuck him! Fuck his whole family!"

Santino chuckled darkly. He still scared this people—It was really terrifying to see and hear him laugh. It's like the laugh of a Demon.

-NO ONE-

Santino turn around to face the Maverick—with a sinister smile. He said;

"Bye Bye Maverick Agaran Moreau. See you soon."

That's the last thing that Maverick heard as he was pushed over the cliff—shocking everyone and Maverick who stumble and fall down to his demise.

Everyone was too startled to move when Santino pull out the smiley mask inside his clothes—He stare at them with a psychotic smile.

"3, 2, 1—Die!"

He laughed as he put on his mask—pulling out two .45 double diamond from his back pocket.

Don't spill the blood on the edge of the cliff.

Maverick was shocked that he was pushed down by the edge of the cliff—He turn his body around and his eyes widened at what he have seen.

Closing his eyes and smiling sweetly—He spread his arm open like he used to when attempted jumping down from the Moreau Enterprise.

Everyone know that Maverick Agaran was pushed down by Santino Moreau—That man was a psychopath to kill the boy that his twin used to obsessed with.

But little did they know—In the end of the rabbit hole, The peace lies there alone.

Maverick was instantly catch by the man that he love. His Neko God—Vicentius Moreau.

The history repeats itself.

"I love you Maverick, My Little Knight, My Mahal."

Vicentius whispered once he have catch the boy down the cliff—He was secretly riding a yacht as he waited for the fall of his little knight like before.

Before—Vicentius didn't expect the fall of the boy, But now, He waited for the angel to fall in the grasps of the devil.

Staying will probably— forever than anyone expect it to be.

Everyone have this game they play,

Deadly, But the prize is worth winning,

The angel who fall in the devil's lair,

The Devil in the wing of the angel's,

Everything is filled with heating hatred,

Afterall—It was better to be in a,

CONFINEMENT.

END.

MAY 5, 2020.