•TWENTY-NINE•

RATED 18.

-MAVERICK-

ONE MONTH LATER

I wanted to confess to him already—but would it be worth it? Tomorrow is his birthday, I supposed. I would make it special for him since he always make my day feel special.

I talk with the old maid—Cynthia who agreed that we will wake up earlier to bake a cake. I was getting excited.

It may not told but Vicentius always take me on a date for the past two months. He kiss me on the cheeks but I'm annoyed that he always tease my hole as he rubbed his finger on it.

There also one time that he masturbate me as he—he literally lick my ass. It was embarrassing that I didn't notice him for days. I blush when I think about that.

"Haa—Maverick, Please let me cum inside you."

Vicentius groan as he grind his member on my butt—It was embarrassing that he use my asscheeks to rub his member with as I lay on my stomach.

He always doing this—like everyday, He rub his member on my bottom and cum. As he also jerk me off.

It was a little—pervy but he always whisper in my ears how he adore me and will marry me one day and all that.

Then—he even kissed me. He pull my tongue out as he suck on it—I feel so arouse when I remember that.

"O—Okay.."

I finally gave in. I can hear him growl as he spread my asscheeks apart and show my puckered hole that he always fingered. Good thing that I clean my ass back then. He caught me masturbating one time and he finger fuck me.

"Look at this, Ready for me to breed."

He panted and I was also moaning mess as he finally press the tip in, I was nervous but I have no choice but to give in.

Until he finally entered—I gasp when it hit deep inside, He both grab my hips as he raised me up, He push me down on his member as I scream his name.

"Vicentiuuusss!"

I cried out as he thrust deep inside me. He didn't even do it gently. It was rough.

"I have been holding back, You know that? Fuck, I love you Maverick."

He said as I was shock once again. I can't think straight. He was thrusting deep inside me that he was hitting all those places that my finger can't reach.

"I—I love you too..haaa!"

I finally said it. As he keep thrusting inside—Every morning, He suddenly disappear but he left me a note that he was attending his work. But there was a guard always in the house. They keep increasing as time flies that one day I become bored and cook them a nice meal everyday.

"Really? Ha! Ah! Fuck! I love you till the world ended!"

Vicentius exclaimed as he decided to grab my legs as he lifted me—changing our position as Vicentius pounded me as he stood up.

"I'm—I'm—Waaah!"

I finally release and so is Vicentius who deeply cum inside me and he was still thrusting even though white stuff leaks through my filled hole into his member as it drip down the floor.

"I'm still not done yet. I love you so much Maverick Agaran."

Vicentius whispered happily as he kiss me and I can't help but kiss back.

"Happy Birthday, Vicentius.."

I whisper between our kisses as he smile at me sweetly.

"Thank you, You are the greatest gift that I have received throughout my existence."

Narrator:

They make love for five days straight. Maverick forgot about the cake that he was about to make with Cynthia because from the morning till night—They continue to mate like rabbits.

T W E N T Y- N I N E.