•THREE•

-MAVERICK-

How—How did this sender know my name? I—I'm now scared!

I tried to delete the message and block the user but another message pop out:

xxxx:Maverick from Winchester, Please do us a favor and kill yourself.

Another message after one another continue to show as tears pour down my eyes, I feel like—I wasn't safe anymore from my own isolation.

I closed the PC as I pull out the cord—I walked inside the bathroom trying to calm myself from panicking.

I'm not that special but I wished to be one despite all the shortcomings, I don't understand why "FlowerYang" the "NekoPrincess" always trying to harass me and now that she have succeeded from spreading rumors, death threats would always come to my way.

I'm not that tall—I'm 5'5 and with my pale skin and thin body, I'm not really that good-looking or something that popular to be notice by streamer like her with million of followers.

I always eat healthy but, I'm just really thin and I rarely gain fats, I just wanted to be looking like a healthy guy even though without any muscle.

I decided to change my outfit and go to bed—I pray to the god that one day, I woke up without any threats and I just can play games without any harassment on my way.

I opened my eyes as I look at the cream coloured ceilings, Five hours left and I'll be streaming once again like I used to do.

Doing my daily routine of cleaning the small house that my parents left for me—I cook fettuccine alfredo and while I'm waiting for the noodles to boil. My phone rang.

It was an unknown number—I decided to push accept as the caller didn't speak for a while, So I've decided to make the first move.

"H—Hello?"

I timidly greeted and I can hear laughing at the distance until a voice spoked:

"Kill yourself, Please."

The caller said as the call ended. My whole world shattered into pieces. Are they desperate enough to wish me death?

I—I can't do this anymore. If that's what they want. Who I am to deny? Everything is getting out of a control. I wanted to call the cop but the last time I did. They just shrugged it off and said that it was just a childish threat.

My mental health isn't getting healthy like it used to be. I'm having these—Thoughts. I'm scared. Truthfully scared of what's gonna happen to me.

I would probably die, one day. Maybe someone will sneak in my house and kill me. I'm terrified.

I finished cooking my lunch as I ear it silently—my mind is going somewhere, thinking of how to kill myself.

"I'm sorry, Ma, Pa."

I sobbed at my parents picture frame. They are far away from here and probably—they wouldn't come back anymore to the fact that they've abandoned me.

T H R E E.

•This story would be more sensitive and probably—perverted than the normal one I usually write. I hope you enjoy.