•FOUR•

-MAVERICK-

I took a breathe before opening my pc and internet—thousand of notifs pop out and it was all comment about me.

Deciding to watch "FlowerYang" livestream—It takes a few minute loading till I see the lady with curly sky blue hair, smile at the camera while waving:

"Good Day My Lovelies! Today! We're playing DOOM: Neko-Chan! And I will give another storytime while we're on that, But pleaseee~ Donate 100 bucks before we start!"

She whined while wearing a two piece pink bra with ruffles on each side. Her hair is waving side to side as she moved with a sultry smile on her face.

A few moment—tons of notification pop out showing donations as she clap in delight before opening the game which the two of us played;

"Neko is really a hard game, you know~ I'm grateful for those players who help me level up"

She spoke as she moved her character on the screen—A white tall chicks wearing bikini like her and holding a long pink samurai.

She hated me because I rank three while she's on eleven. The reason she attained the title of being a princess on the game is the fact that she bought all of the clothes in the game and always doing a live stream when the game suddenly went viral.

She always tried to defeat me so she can move forward from being rank three—the knight. Once, She tried to defeat the Japanese player ranked two— but she was crushed mercilessly by the player who don't even lose a single HP when the two of them battle in the Online Arena.

She gains her followers by bouncing up and down. It was uncomfortable for me to watch in fact.

Her comment section were filled with praises and defend on how I didn't cheat the game.

FedoraMafia: mmm, m'lady you look so stunning today! Please—take my last five dollar on my bank account!

*Donated Five dollar!*

•GodBG: Look at all these SIMP

DarkLikeMySoul: Bruh, You can't even play without missing a hit. BRUH

•MiMiYuH: Look at that tittys. Damn.

•KimiNoYawa: Lmao, Look all these Mave fans clowning 🤡

•BOBO: Mave deserve more watch than this thot, She just bounce her lady bump while recklessly playing NEKO, Her build isn't even that nice and she lack of defense mechanism.

•Tanginamo: you are not just a clown. You are the whole damn circus.

All of them are either trolls, my fans or her fans that's simping on her.

"Cmon guys, I have proof that MAVE has cheated the game, Y—You think that, I'm a liar?"

She sniffled as she wipe her fake tears while holding the controller on her other hand. She was killed in a cold-blooded way by the player named "Harūka"

"If you think that I'm not a liar, Donate now till it reach five hundred dollars, I'll be streaming soon lovelies and oh, Mave, If you're watching this. Quit playing and kill yourself!"

She took out her pink bat and hit the wall beside her many times as she scream making my ears hurt, bunches of notification pop out as they donated her so much many till it reach one thousand dollars.

In the comment section—Chaos is everywhere as they wished me dead for making their Princess, mad. Especially "Fedora Mafia" who even cursed my whole ancestors.

I'm really getting out of choices—I, I wanna hide forever and never be seen again. I'm terrified of what comes ahead of me.

And by that—I decided to left my house to finish this turmoil.

F O U R.