•ELEVEN•

•It's a wonder why am I able to write so many chapters in just one day.

-NO ONE-

The world chat exploded like a bomb—tons of question and outburst flooded the whole chat leaving no gossip behind when the system wasn't announced yet.

•STOIC_Frost: THE KNIGHT HAS DEFEATED THE GOD? WOW

•Harùka: The end must be near. HOW THE FUCC

•Interestingyousay: MAVE HAS DEFEATED CENT69. I REPEAT. MAVE HAS DEFEATED CENT69.

•From_Italy: Impossible!

•JerJerKing: Isn't MAVE is the one who has the issue of being a cheater? OOF.

Maverick didn't expect all of this! He don't have the power to defeat the God of the game!

Vicentius was impressed. Even if he played the game seriously, It still show and proved that Maverick was a professional player.

"Impressive, How long have you been playing this game?"

Vicentious ask in amusement, He was now caught by the beauty and innocence of this boy including the fact that he was a professional gamer

That settled in, FlowerYang shall prepare for her downfall. The God has decided, No one's gonna mess with his little knight anymore.

Typically speaking, Vicentius has really had this sort of affection to Guys like Maverick. Maybe, He seems himself back when he was a teen. Being cyberbullied by false accusations and all the shenanigans.

But aside from that—In just one day of them having this unfortunate encounter. Vicentius observed how anxious the boy was especially when logging in the game. He don't want anyone being anxious to play his game.

"Five years.."

Maverick shyly answered as he scratch his nape, He was really getting sheepish beside this intimidating man.

"That's nice, You're an amazing player."

Maverick didn't expect the hand on his hair, ruffling the brown tresses of the smaller guy.

They sat there for a while—mostly consist of Maverick hesitate to leave and Vicentius plan on making the boy stay.

E L E V E N.