six

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

The weekend went by really fast. Kie didn't leave her bed and even though I tried to cheer her up, I couldn't. Her face remained blank no matter what I said or did and it was killing me.

Monday came around and I was now dragging Kie out of her bed.

"I know it's hard but you can't stop living your life!" I said while opening up the blinds of our window. "You have to get up and face the day. I already allowed you to be depressed during one whole day and that's enough! You have to be strong and everything is going to work out in the end." I said while pulling her sheets from on top of her to the ground.

I started preparing her backpack and an outfit while she mumbled incoherent words against the pillow.
After a lot of effort, Kie was now driving to Pope's place.

"You know that they won't get out of bed just like me, right?" Kie asked taking her eyes from the road for a few seconds.

"If I got you out of bed than we will be able to get those boys out of their beds as well." I said confidently.

Once we arrived at Pope's place, we were greeted by Mrs. Heyward telling us that they wouldn't get out of bed. Kie went to wake up Pope and I went into the living room where JJ was fast asleep in the pullout couch.

"Hey JJ! You have to go to school." I said slightly shaking him.

"I'm too sad to get out of bed" He said with his eyes closed. I don't even think he noticed what he was saying.

"You have to face the world and we are all going to be by your side." I said while pushing a little bit of his messy hair away from his eyes.

"It's too painful." He said opening his eyes and looking at me.

"You can't just keep hiding in bed and you know it." I said while trying to push the blankets off of him. " You could have told me you weren't decent JJ!" I said looking away quickly when I noticed that the boy was only wearing underwear.

"You didn't give me time to protest" He said chuckling lightly. Just hearing him laugh made me happy, I made him feel slightly less crappy and that's all that matters.

"Come on. Get up and get ready, I'm waiting for you outside. If you're not ready in 15 minutes I'm coming back in and you're going to school even if you're still just in your boxers." I stated while leaving the room without looking at him so that he wouldn't notice my extremely red cheeks.