eleven

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

Yesterday, after our little emotional moment, me and JJ walked out of the bathroom and he just engulfed us all in a gigantic hug, I guess that was a changing point for him because after a few minutes of him crying and confessing how broken he actually was without his best friend, JJ started to slowly recompose himself and after a while he was making stupid jokes, smoking weed and flirting non stop with me, something that Kie warned me to be careful with because JJ was a real ladies man and sometimes the flirt was just a way of him messing with you.

Today, we planned on going on my first boat ride through the marsh. I threw on a cute bikini and a romper and headed to Kie's car. Yesterday's touchy outburst didn't only help JJ getting back to his old self but also Kie and Pope seemed to have one less weight on their shoulders as if they needed to talk about it with someone who was completely clueless about the matter.

"We brought some juice and snacks." Kie said winking.

"My kind of juice?" JJ questioned.
"You know it." Kie replied setting the cooler with beers in the boat.

"I brought weed but I know you pussies won't want it and I'm totally cool with having it all to myself." JJ answered throwing the boat on the water and jumping onto it once we were all inside.

"Sorry to disappoint you but today you'll have to share." I said following Kie's lead as she took out her clothes so she that she was only wearing her bikini. I heard JJ whistle at me and I just showed him my middle finger.

"If you want a bit of this, sweetheart , you're going to have to be a lot nicer to me." JJ said with the front part of his body basically pressed against my body while showing me the bag with the tiny green leafs. I felt my heart race inside of my chest and my cheeks becoming hot. "I like it when you blush because of me." He whispered in my ear. I didn't know how to act so I just scoffed and pushed him away from me.

"In your dreams, pretty boy." I replied winking.

He laughed and walked to meet with Pope who was driving the boat.

"Things are getting steamy between you and JJ" Kie said wiggling her eyebrows.

"You were the one who told me his flirting is meaningless so don't get my hopes up." I said pouting.

"I said that most of the time his flirting is meaningless, not always." She said and grabbed my shoulders guiding me to the back of the boat where she laid while sunbathing. I did the same as her putting my sunglasses on.

"You're awfully quiet." I stated looking at Kie.

"I'm just happy to be back in this boat. I spent so much time here and I have so many memories." She said looking up at the sky with a smile on her face. " I miss him, Rina." She confesses in a whisper but without losing her smile.

"I'm sure that he misses you too." I said imitating her by looking up into the clouds.

After around 20 minutes the guys anchored the boat and joined us in the back. We ate some snacks, drank some beers and shared some funny childhood stories.

"You still want a hit?" JJ asked passing me the joint. I took it in my hands gladly and breathed in the smoke. I missed the feeling of relaxation that it gave me. "That was hot." JJ blurted out biting his lip.

"This is some good weed." I said dismissing his flirtatious comment.

"There's more where that came from but I want a reward." He replied smirking.

"What do you want?" I asked rolling my eyes knowing that he was going to say something stupid.

"A kiss." He said. "Here." He completes tracing his bottom lip with his thumb.

"Fuck off, J" I replied pushing his shoulder. Kie and Pope just watched our conversation with amused looks on their faces.

"Then no weed for you." He said snatching the joint from my lips. "Did you just call me J?" He questioned playfully.

"What if I did?" I remarked.
"If you have a special nickname for me than I have to come up with a special nickname for you." He replied and I laughed at his goofiness.

"Good luck with that." I answered patting his back.

After that, JJ spent the rest of the ride saying random, stupid nicknames that sounded horribly, making me, Pope and Kie laugh. That night, we slept at John B's house even though we had school the next day and I couldn't be happier with the friendships I formed in such a short period of time.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

*。・゚✫*