twelve

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

The pogues decided to throw a party, a kegger as they called it. Kie's dad had a beer keg that was about to expire and gave it to her as he knew about the little parties they usually throw. She told me it was the first they're organizing since the disappearances so it was a big deal.
I put on a pair of skorts and a cute top and I was ready to go. On our ride there Kie and I screamed the lyrics of the songs that were blasting through the car speakers. Once we arrived at the beach I saw JJ and Pope already there waiting for us.

"Well damn, Rina! You're looking cute." JJ said putting his arm on top of my shoulders. I lightly bumped my hips against him laughing.

"I feel ignored." Kie said pretending to be mad.

"You also look gorgeous, darling." JJ said with a British accent.

We set the beer keg in the middle of the beach and some people started to arrive. After a few minutes, the beach was packed and I had already lost my friends.

"What's a beautiful girl doing here all alone?" Someone asked from behind me but I recognized his voice.

"Long time, no see Topper." I said when he appeared in front of me.
"I think you've been avoiding me." He said playfully.

"I'm not going to deny it. I didn't want to deal with your awful sense of humor." I replied shrugging.

He bumped shoulders with me and we got into a conversation about random things that popped up in our heads.
After 2 hours and so many cups of alcohol that I lost count, we decided to go for a walk along the beach.

"Let's go to the water." Topper said out of the blue.

"I'm in." I said and took off my clothes, the only pieces of fabric remaining were my underwear. My sober-self could never be comfortable doing this. I ran to the water and felt the boy stay behind. "What are you waiting for?" I asked giggling.

Topper snapped out of his trance and quickly took out his clothes and joined me in the water. It was freezing but the amount of adrenaline in my body prevented me from thinking too much about it.

"Your hair looks weird when it's wet." I laughed pulling a bit of his hair, that had fallen to his forehead, back.

When I looked away from his hair, I noticed how close our faces were. I could smell his expensive cologne. I noticed how his eyes started wondering between my eyes and my mouth and I took initiative by leaning in slowly. Topper seemed impatient so he just pressed our lips together while his hands went to my waist pulling our bodies closer together.

We separated when we heard a loud scoff coming from the sand. When I looked in the direction of the sound I saw blonde hair and instantly knew to who it belonged to. JJ.

I stepped away from Topper and excused myself before running after JJ not even caring that I was only in my underwear.

"JJ wait!" I screamed. He stopped but he never looked back at me. "Why are you acting like that?" I asked laughing. I was way too drunk.

"Are you seriously fucking Topper?" He asked finally turning to look at me. "Jesus you're half naked." He said turning his back on me once again. My drunken mind thought it was the funniest thing in the world so I just exploded in laughter. "You're also completely drunk. Great!" He said ironically and slowly turned to me. "Where are your clothes?" He asked.

"I don't know." I giggled.

"Fuck." He muttered and started to take off his shirt.

"Slow down, handsome! I don't get with two boys in one night." I said giggling once again. "I guess I will make an exception for you." I started walking towards him but I didn't see the rock on the ground so I tripped and almost hit the ground if it wasn't for JJ.

He put his T-shirt on me without saying another word and picked me up on his shoulder, bringing me to Kie's car. He seemed annoyed.

"She's extremely drunk. Just take her home." JJ said to Kie who looked at me and sighed.

"I'm fine!" I fought back trying to get out of the car.

"I will. Thanks JJ." Kie said locking the car doors.

Once I set my head on my pillow, I fell asleep instantly but instead of dreaming about the boy that I kissed that night, I dreamed about the blonde whose t-shirt I was sleeping in.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

*。・゚✫*