twenty two

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

Two days passed and we were now on our weekly sleepover at the chateau. Only this time we weren't drinking and smoking, apart from JJ, we were trying to come up with plans to learn more about where the Cameron's house in the Bahamas was.

"What if we break into Tannyhill?" JJ asked after a few seconds of silence. "They definitely have something about their properties in their main house."

"And risk getting caught by Rose? Hell no! That woman is scary." Pope answered.

"I know for a fact that she is staying in Nassau. Rafe told Topper when we visited him." I replied.

I saw JJ roll his eyes and mumble some stupid comment that I couldn't understand because of the distance between us. It has been like this all the time, whenever I mention Topper he makes a snarky comment or rolls his eyes. He was really getting on my nerves.

"I get it that you want to help them but don't you think that it's impossible that they are in her parents' house? I mean she doesn't want them to know she is alive..." I stated the obvious.

"She might not be there but she's certainly close because she knows the gold is there." Pope replied.

"She might even have visited it.. Rose is pretty oblivious to everything and Ward is in prison and will stay there for a long time." Kie answered.

"There's one thing that I don't understand.. why is Rafe still waiting for his trial and Ward already locked up?" I questioned.

"Because Miss Grubbs testified against Ward and they found John B's dad cadaver so they had proof to lock him up but they have nothing to convict Rafe, they are holding him in jail for some minor charges still trying to get proof of the murder." Pope explained.

"So.. are we going to Tannyhill or not?" JJ asked impatiently.

"You seriously only have plans that involve something illegal." Kie said sighing.

"I hate to say it but it's really our only choice." Pope said.

"You would never agree to this last summer." Kie stated giving him a death glare.

"Ok, now that we are all on board in invading Tannyhill. Let's work on a plan." JJ said.

I just stayed silence not really sure on what to say. It was my first time doing something this dangerous and that could potentially put me in jail. I was hesitant but at the same time the thrill of doing something you're not supposed to was exhilarating. I listened to them coming up with the plan without intervening because I knew nothing about that house and just took it all in. I'm really going to be breaking into someone's house. What has my life become?!

"So.. Monday?" Pope asked.

Everybody nodded and we just let go of the matter and started having our usual party with loads of drinking, music and dancing.

After a lot of alcohol, Kie grabbed my hand and we started dancing to some sexy music. I could feel jj's eyes burning my body so I decided to tease him a little bit by being as provocative as possible. I started grinding on Kie and I could see that she realized what my plan was so she played along. Once that song ended, another sexual song started to play but I felt Kie step out and a new set of hands was placed on my waist. I knew those hands way too well.

"Friends, remember?" I said putting my finger on his chest creating some distance between us.

"You know we could be more than just friends." He said and I could see by the way he slurred his words that he was either really high, really drunk or both. I couldn't really judge him. I was definitely not sober because I would never be doing this if I was.

"Yeah, we could but we're not and it's all your fault." I remarked sharply. He was a little taken back but recomposed himself in seconds.

"Don't test me then, amor." He said using one of the few words that I taught him in Portuguese, love. I can't deny, he looked sexy as hell speaking Portuguese. "Two can play this game and you know you're gonna lose." He winked.

"I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine." I said shrugging trying to stay cool after the words that left his mouth.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

AN I don't know how I feel about this chapter lol sometimes I feel like it's good and then I feel like it's boring.