thirty

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

I woke up early because I was anxious for my date with JJ and couldn't sleep properly.

I stayed in bed imagining what we would be doing. We were certainly getting lunch and maybe go to the beach? There's not a lot to do in Obx.
I got up and went downstairs to eat breakfast, a piece of fruit because I wasn't too hungry.

Then I went back to my room and decided to take a shower to freshen up. It was kind of early to get ready, as it was 10am and JJ was picking me up at 12:30am, but I just couldn't contain myself and decided to start doing my hair, still waiting for Kie to wake up and advise me on what to wear.

"Why are you making so much noise?" Kie asked with a husky voice because she had just woken up. I jumped a little burning my ear with the straightener.

"Ouch." I mumbled checking my ear to see that it was all red. "Sorry I was just trying to get ready." I answered her turning off the straightener while I talked to her.

"For what?" She asked still blinking trying to adjust to the light that was coming from the window.

"My date with JJ. I'm going insane." I said nervously.

I couldn't decide what to wear. My hair wasn't cooperating with me and my heart seemed to skip a bit every time I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost time to meet with the boy. What is wrong with me? It's just JJ, I need to relax.

"Isn't he only picking you up in like two hours?" She questioned after checking the time on her phone.

"Yes but I'm nervous and I need to look perfect." I replied looking back at the mirror seeing my hair looking terrible.

"Give me ten minutes to fully wake up and I'll help you." She answered rolling out of bed.

After Kie picked out the outfit for me and helped me straighten my curly messy hair, I sat in bed trying to remain calm. I never felt like this before, this boy has me wrapped around his finger. After waiting for half an hour, the time came and JJ was outside ready to pick me up.

"It's just JJ, Rina. Breath. He already likes you a lot." Kie said trying to calm me down. I gave her a small smile before heading to the front door.

He was waiting for me with his back rested against his bike. I smiled to myself noticing that he made an effort to look more formal. I thought I would never see the day when JJ wore a shirt and beige shorts. He stepped closer to me and kissed my forehead making me blush. I wiped my sweaty palms on my thighs and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"You look really cute." I said adjusting the colar on his shirt.

"I was going more for handsome or something but I'll take cute." He jokingly said. "You look beautiful." He said grinning at me. He handed me the second helmet and waited for me to put it on.

"Where are we going?" I asked while I smoothed my hair to put the helmet on.

"It's a surprise." He said hopping on the bike. I rolled my eyes and did the same, clunging my arms around his torso.

We drove around the island but, because it was my first time riding on a bike, I couldn't take my head away from jj's back to see where we were going. He parked the bike and I looked up seeing that we were at the dock. He grabbed my hand and without saying a word lead me through the platform, stopping in front of a ferry.
He handed the man two tickets and we entered the big boat.

"JJ are you taking me to the main land?" I asked while seating at our designated place.

"Maybe." He said seating next to me.

"You spent so much money!" I exclaimed looking up at the boy.

"I might have asked Kie to help me with the bill a bit." He said scratching his head with embarrassment.

"You didn't have to do that! I was totally fine with a walk on the beach or something." I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"I wanted it to be special and Kie told me you've never been to the main land." He replied resting his head on top of mine.

We spent the ferry ride like that while we looked out of the window and just enjoyed each other's company. It was hard to admit it but I had already forgiven the boy for what he did 2 weeks ago.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

AN used to have a face reveal here but I deleted it lol
I'm going to pause this day here because I can lol but next chapter will be their actual date :)))

AN used to have a face reveal here but I deleted it lolI'm going to pause this day here because I can lol but next chapter will be their actual date :)))