fifteen

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

I woke because of the sun shining brightly in my face. I opened my eyes and noticed that we had fallen asleep on the beach, I had my head on JJ's chest and his hand was snaking my waist. I guess he felt me move around because he woke up soon after me.

"Good morning." I told him looking up from his chest and pulling a bit of his hair that was covering his eyes.

"Hey." He said and gave me a little smile. I was leaning in for a kiss when he put a hand on my chest stopping me. "Rina, we have to talk." He said sitting up. I nodded feeling embarrassed from what had just happened. I thought that there was a spark. I mean, we kissed yesterday. "I want this to work between us so I'm going to be brutally honest. I'm not ready for commitment. I like you and if there's anyone that I envision my self with right is you but I have too much on my mind. Basically, I just want to take things slowly and I don't want us to start acting like a couple all of a sudden." He said. This was unexpected. I knew he was emotionally unavailable but I thought that he was opening up to me.

"I understand and I respect that." I said forcing a smile.

"With that being said, nothing stops us from kissing every now and then." He said leaning in. We kissed for a few seconds and then laid back on the sand. I had my head on his chest and was drawing silly images in his chest. "I get it if you want someone that is ready to commit to you 100% and don't want to wait for me." He said after a few seconds of comfortable silence.

"I just want you, J." I said looking up at his eyes. "I'll wait for you."

Kie and I were home, changing clothes so that we could go to some fancy dinner with a few of her parents' friends.

"Do you want to talk about what happened with JJ or should I not talk about it?" Kie asked with a slight smirk on her face. After our moment we just layed there until Pope and Kie woke up. After that we talked a little about school and other random stuff and then we decided to go home.

"Well it was nothing." I said shrugging.

"Pope and I literally walked in on you making out with him." She said stopping completely what she was doing to look at me.

"Well yeah but it's complicated. He said is not ready for commitment." I said sighing. "I respect that because I know he has a lot going on but it just didn't seem to care about it too much." I responded continuing to apply blush to me cheeks.

"I can assure you that he cares. He just has a hard time showing it." She said walking up to me and putting her hands on my shoulders.

"I can't say I'm in love with him because it's still too soon but I definitely like him. A lot." I said looking at her through the mirror.

"You have to be patient with him. Just the fact that he was mature enough to tell you that he wasn't ready for commitment is a big step for him. Believe me." She said and I turned towards her once I finished my makeup.

"Thanks. I needed to hear that." I answered smiling.

"Now let's go because my mom will literally kill me if we're not downstairs in 5 minutes." She said holding out her hand to help me up.

During the ride to the dinner place the only thing I could think of was the blue-eyed blonde who had me wrapped around his finger. I never in my life felt such a big attraction towards someone. Sure, I dated guys, but it was just stupid and superficial relationships with little value to me. I liked JJ and I knew I had to be patient with him because that boy had a pretty fucked up life and was still healing all of his wounds.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

AN This chapter is really shitty, I'm sorry. Nonetheless, I hope you're enjoying the story (:

 Nonetheless, I hope you're enjoying the story (: