thirty four

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

Saturday and we were all spread out in Kie and I's room FaceTiming Sarah and John B.

"How are we supposed to get that much money?" I asked after Esme told us that Rafe had a 50000 $ bail for possession of drugs.

He wasn't charged with murder or anything more serious because his family covered the evidence pretty nicely so the police department couldn't lock him up for something that they didn't have evidences of.

"I could sell my car or something but I know my mom would be furious and question me a lot." Topper suggested.

"No, you already have too many problems with your mother." Kie said and grabbed his hand, caressing it.

I could see Sarah and John B with confused looks and I wanted to laugh because not even I expected Kie to start liking Topper so fast and in a romantic way.

"I guess I could let you borrow a bit of money and you can pay me back once you get The Royal Merchant gold." Esme said, smiling sweetly at us.

She is filthy rich just like Sarah, it makes sense that they are childhood friends.

"You're seriously a lifesaver." Sarah squealed and hugged Esme until she was out of breath.

"Does any of you have a bank account?" Esme asked.

"My mom doesn't let me access my bank account." Top answered.

"I don't have it." Pope said.

"Me neither." JJ said.

"I can't access my bank account until I'm 18." Kie replied.

"I have it." I said. "I'll text you my details so that you can transfer the money."  I got up to go to the bathroom but before I could leave the room JJ grabbed my hand.

"Are you ok? Where are you going?" He asked seeming worried.

"I just have to pee." I said laughing lightly.

"Oh ok." He said releasing my wrist. I walked out of the room and headed to the bathroom.

"JJ is in loveeeee." I heard John B mocking just before I entered the bathroom.

I laughed to myself and even though I was in another room, I could still hear them making fun of JJ for the way he was acting.

After I did what I needed to do I walked closer to the mirror and the sink and washed my face to refresh myself. My life was crazy right now and even though I may be putting myself in a lot of danger with all the illegal shit I'm doing, like breaking into a house and using a fake id to visit someone in jail, I was the happiest I've ever been. For the first time in my life, the people that I surrounded myself with were actually genuine and liked me for who I was and not the big house and money I had. It felt refreshing to finally be myself and not the plastic Barbie I was used to be back in Lisbon. This house was finally feeling like home. Outer Banks was feeling like home.
After contemplating my life for a bit while looking at myself in the mirror, I left the bathroom and headed back to my bedroom just to be met with it empty.

"They went to have food in the kitchen." JJ said from beside me, startling me because I had not seen him.

"Oh ok. Should we also go?" I asked.
"I was hoping to get a little alone time with you." He replied smirking. I blushed intensely and rolled my eyes at him. "You look even cuter when you blush." He whispered in my ear, leaving a light kiss beneath that spot.

"There's other people in the house." I said cupping his face in my hands.

"They are occupied down stairs." He said and continued to kiss my neck.
"JJ I don't-" I said but interrupted myself not sure of what to say.

"Amor, I don't want our first time to be like this either." He said caressing my cheek after separating his lips from my neck.

"I really like you, JJ." I whispered right before attaching my lips to his.

He smiled in between the kiss and guided us to my bed. He sat in the edge of it and pulled me to his lap so that now I had one leg on each side of his body. The kiss was getting more and more heated. His hands were traveling inside my shirt all the way from my bra clasp to my but. My hands were buried in his hair, pulling and playing with it.

"Dou you guys want panca-" I heard Kie's voice but she suddenly stopped. "Oh shit. I'm sorry, I didn't see anything." She said closing the door as quickly as she could. I layed my head on Jj's shoulder and started to laugh.

"She will have nightmares with this." I said.

"Her nightmares are my sweet dreams." He replied winking.

"Let's go! I actually do want pancakes." I said and started to pull him off the bed.

"Go ahead. I have to solve a problem." He said motioning to his lap.

"Oh my god JJ!" I said and started laughing uncontrollably.

"You were moving in my lap, I'm not made of steel." He shrugged standing up awkwardly.

"I'll see you downstairs." I said still laughing.

I turned on my heels to leave but right before I did so, I stole one last kiss from the boy that I couldn't get off of my mind.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

AN I wanted to make this cute and shit but I think it's a little disgusting, sorry :/
Also I have no clue as to how the bail system works, so let's just pretend like what I'm saying makes sense

AN I wanted to make this cute and shit but I think it's a little disgusting, sorry :/Also I have no clue as to how the bail system works, so let's just pretend like what I'm saying makes sense