thirty three

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

Friday. Me, JJ and Top were all getting on a ferry to another island so that we could get to the detention center Rafe is staying at.

We told my uncle what was going on because we needed money to buy the three tickets since Topper has been grounded without money ever since last summer's events. Mike was pretty chill and offered to help us in any way he can. The parents here seemed to have a much different perspective on what's normal for a teenage to do. I'm not complaining, it's just weird that he was so openly ok with what we were doing.

After what felt like an eternity, we arrived at our destination. The environment between Top and JJ was still not the best, they both seemed to still hold grudges against each other but I was determined to create a friendship between them.

We walked inside the detention center and requested a visit to Rafe Cameron. This place is intimidating, I couldn't imagine having to sleep here.
We sat at the table designated for our visit and awaited patiently for Rafe to arrive from his cell.

"Good afternoon, my good friends." Rafe greeted ironically. "Now you hangout with pogues? Now that's something new!" Rafe chuckled tilting his head back.

"We have to discuss some businesses." Topper said sternly going straight to the point.

"Oh but I was hoping that we could catch up." Rafe replied laughing. "Have you fucked her already?" He questioned Topper pointing at me.

"Shut the fuck up." JJ spat quickly putting his hand on my thigh to give me comfort. This guy really couldn't be more disgusting.

"Oh I think I understand it. You left Topper for surfer boy with daddy issues here." Rafe said and started laughing once again.

We never really talked about Jj's family, I assumed they were dead because he lives with Pope but now I'm not so sure anymore.

"I'm just going to go straight to the point. We need you to sign this." I said to calm down both JJ and Topper because they seemed to be getting really agitated with the conversation.

I took the papers from my purse and slid them into Rafe's hand which were handcuffed.

"What's in it for me?" He questioned immediately.

"What do you want?" Topper questioned seeming completely tired of Rafe's behavior.

"Nothing really matters if I'm stuck in here. I want you to bail me out." He answered with a straight face. It was the first time I saw him being serious.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath.

"Let's call Sarah and ask her what we should do." Topper whispered so that only JJ and I could listen.

"I'll call her." I replied. "I'm going to go to the bathroom." I said now loudly so that Rafe could also hear.

I walked away from the boys and entered one of the bathroom stalls, dialing the number that I saved up in my phone quickly.

"Hi, Rina." Sarah greeted from the other side of the line.

"Hey. We have a problem." I said.

"Rafe doesn't want to sign?" She asked worriedly.

"Kind of.. he says that he will only sign it if we pay his bail." I answered sighing.

"Shit." She muttered. "How are we going to get the money?" She asked.

"We will figure it out. The question is.. are you ok with him being free?" I asked.

"Yeah. He is not a bad person, he just went down the wrong path and got caught up in bad situations." She replied. Are we talking about the same person? He seriously looks psychotic.

"Sure.. I'll tell the others you said it was ok to bail him out." I said and we hang up the call after saying out goodbyes.

I walked out of the bathroom and boys immediately looked at me as if to ask me what she said. I nodded to tell them that we were going to say yes to Rafe's request and they just gulped worried about setting free the boy that acted as if he was insane.

"You're back, princess. I missed seeing your beautiful face." Rafe said after I sat down in front of him. "This two didn't even say a word to me." He added as if he was offended by the boys' behavior.

"Alright. We will bail you out but you have to sign the papers." I said ignoring his comments.

"I'll sign the papers once I'm free." He replied smirking mischievously. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "What is so important about this piece of paper?" He asked and was about to start reading the document but I snatched it away from him.

"We bail you and you sign it. No questions asked." I said harshly.

"Fair enough." He said lining back on his chair. "I'll see you soon friends." He said right before he called the guards to take him back to his cell.

We got out of the premises and walked in silence to the docks. It was still kind of early, our boat was only going to arrive in 2 hours so I decided to take the boys to an ice cream shop and make them bound with each other. Surprisingly enough, they actually talked like civilized human beings and were not constantly being assholes to each other.
Today was definitely a very eventful day.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

AN I really do be portraying Rafe as a psychotic bitch but tbh I expect him to go insane in season 2 if he gets locked up and without access to drugs. Either way, I am in love with Drew Starkey so I would love him to have a bigger role in season 2

 Either way, I am in love with Drew Starkey so I would love him to have a bigger role in season 2