fourty one

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

Me and Kie woke up really early. I knew Kie barely slept with the anxiety of finally being able to hug her friends again.

We both got ready without saying a word, I didn't know what to say and Kie was emerged in her own thoughts maybe thinking about every possible outcome to this morning.

We left the house when Topper texted us saying that he was outside. We climbed inside his luxurious Jeep, me in the back seat and Kie in the front. Topper and Kie were the cutest couple, I know Kie didn't want to admit it but she was lacking love in her life. Her uptight and always calculated posture was so much more relaxed and fun ever since her and Topper decided to give their relationship a try.

We picked up Pope and JJ and drove down to the police station, we got there a bit too early but it was better early than late.

"What are we going to do about Rafe?" Topper questioned while we were waiting, seating at the car that was parked in the station parking lot.

"As soon as they have everything sorted here, we just tell him to go back to Figure 8. Rose can't do anything about it by then." Pope answered and we all nodded in agreement.

"Everything is going to be alright, right?" Kie asked.

I could sense the feeling of unsureness in all of their faces. I guess after everything going so wrong, it just seemed too easy and like something could just blow over.

"Of course! We didn't go through all of this for noting." JJ reassured but I knew he also had his doubts underneath that strong and collected posture.

I looked around the parking lot, my eyes pausing on a familiar car. Is that Rose Cameron's BMW?

"Uh.. guys?" I spoke to get their attention. "I think Rose Cameron is inside." I affirmed.

They all followed my gaze stopping at the black car with tinted windows.

"Oh you got to be kidding me." JJ sighed.

"What do we do? She can't be here when they arrive." Kie asked.

"What if I go talk to her? She is a family friend and I could find out what she is doing here." Topper suggested and we all nodded, it being our best bet.

"You have to have a reason to be at the police station as well." Pope remembered.

"Just say that we stole something from you and you're here to report us." JJ suggested. We all looked at him because of the nonchalant way he said it. "What? It wouldn't be the first time." He shrugged.

Topper walked to the station and peeled through the windows and ran back to the car in two seconds with a pale face.

"What happened?" JJ asked impatiently while the boy was trying to catch his breath.

"Rafe is with Rose." He answered and we all widened our eyes.

"I knew we couldn't trust that motherfucker." Jj spat with rage.

"Fuck what if this ruins the plan? Rose is going to try and play the victim." Kie said overthinking everything.

"Guys? They are here." Pope interrupted the melt down pointing at the 2 figures that approached the police station with sunglasses and hats that covered their whole faces.

Everyone ran out of the car and engulfed the couple in a tight group hug. I stayed behind closing all the car doors that they left opened and walking slowly to the scene. I saw the girls sobbing with happiness and the boys trying to hide the tears of joy. I stayed a little further from them and took a few pictures so that they would have memories of this heartwarming moment.

"Come here Marina." Sarah said and opened her arms to integrate me in the hug.

All my worries about being left behind were gone and I felt myself relax in the girl's arms.

"It's so nice to meet you." She squealed grabbing me by the shoulders.

"Thank you for keeping this airheads sane." John B said and also pulled me into a hug.

"It wasn't an easy task." I playfully said and felt the chest of the boy vibrate against my body.

"I don't mean to ruin the moment but we have a problem." JJ said. I stepped away from John B and intertwined my fingers with Jj's.

"Rafe and Rose are in the station and I don't know what they are planning but it can't be good." Topper revealed. John B and Sarah grabbed each other's hands and sighed.

"Let's face them. We've been through too much to just give up now." John B stated and smiled encouragingly to the rest of the group.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

AN I think this day will be divided into 3 chapter but we will see :)
I'm so sorry for the slow updates but I just have to regain the inspiration for this story

AN I think this day will be divided into 3 chapter but we will see :)I'm so sorry for the slow updates but I just have to regain the inspiration for this story