nine

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

The next day I woke at 10 am and Kiara was still asleep so I decided to take a long bubble bath. While in the bath my mind started to go to last night. Topper's confession about Sarah made me connect the dots. Sarah and Topper were a couple and then she left him for John B and now they are both missing after escaping the police. It made no sense to me. Why would the police be after them? Did they rob something or harm someone?

JJ's speech was also replaying in my head. I loved hanging out with them and had no clue that I made such an impact in their lives.
I was a little confused with my feelings... I had an undeniable crush on JJ but Topper was also in the back of my head after our long hours of conversation last night. I didn't want to stress over it because both of them seemed to have their heads filled with problems that they had to figure out by themselves. They were both emotionally unavailable and definitely didn't have time to think about a relationship of any sort.

I got out of the shower once I heard my phone beeping signaling that I had a new text message. Once I looked at the clock in my phone, I realized that I had spent almost an hour laying in the bathtub.

Hey! Sorry about last night and thanks for bringing me home <3

It's fine! You have JJ to thank for that lol

He willingly drove me home? I'm kind of shocked lol

No one can say no to me lol
I have to go , talk to you later!

See you!

I looked up from my phone seeing Kie slowly waking up. Yesterday when I arrived home, she still was nowhere around the house and because of the stress of the night I ended up falling asleep without seeing her.

"Good morning lazy head." I said looking at her half asleep face.

"Morning" she replied still stretching her arms.

"Where were you last night?" I asked letting my curiosity take over.

"My dad made me help him clean out The Wreck. It was 4 am when we got home!" She replied throwing herself backwards into the bed. "How was last night?" She asked getting back up quickly.

"Eventful." I answered sighing with a little smile on my lips.

After explaining in detail what went down the night before and also confiding in Kie about my confusing feelings. She decided that we both needed a good girl's pampering day. Just the both of us without Pope, JJ or Topper to occupy our minds.

After Kie got ready, we headed to the store and bought a bunch of beauty stuff, junk food and alcohol. We were now painting each other's nails while talking about our past relationships.

"I dated this guy that had two younger siblings and whenever we went out, he had to bring both of them with him." I said laughing. "I thought it was cute back then but his siblings were 14 and 12, they could of stayed home alone!" I finished and we both started laughing again.

"I haven't really had a serious relationship. I dated one or two guys in middle school but nothing serious." Kie said shrugging. " Last summer I thought I caught feelings for John B but then we kissed and it got weird. Same with Pope. I guess the no Pogue-on-Pogue macking rule made sense." She replied seeming kind of lost in her head.

"You had a no hooking up rule? What the hell?!" I replied crying of laughter.

"We thought it made sense" she said hitting me with a pillow. "Wait, someone is calling me." She showed me her screen and Pope's name appeared. "This boys can't survive without me." She said and got up to talk to him.

So Kie was also with John B during the summer? Jesus what a complicated love life this guys have..

"They wanted to hang out but I told them that we were having a girls only party." She said throwing herself onto the bed next to me. "Let's dye our hair." She squealed.

"I just want some blond highlights. Please don't ruin my hair." I said pouting.

"I'm a professional hairdresser. I would never do that!" She said being overly dramatic.

After making a big mess and my hair turning out actually pretty good, we ate some pizzas for dinner and were now drinking and dancing to some obnoxious music.

The night was pretty fun. I taught her how to dance some traditional Portuguese dances, we got drunk, cried while listening to some sappy music and danced to EDM as if we were in a concert.

"I missed having a girl friend." Kie blurted out.

"I missed having a friend." I said smiling at her.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

*。・゚✫*