seventeen

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

It became a tradition to sleep at the chateau every weekend ever since they brought me here to tell me what happened last summer. This weekend was no different. We were scattered all over the living room smoking joints and drinking beer while listening to some crappy music Pope chose.

"Ok, we are officially middle schoolers." JJ said chuckling when Kie and I insisted on playing truth or dare.

"It will be fun." I said taking the joint from between his lips so that I could give it a hit.

"I'll start!" Kie said. "JJ, truth or dare?" I could see by her mischievous smile that she was planning something and I didn't really know what it was.

"I already knew you were going to choose me. Dare" he said taking a sip of his beer.

"Kiss the most attractive girl in this room." She said and winked at me without either of the boys noticing. I shook my head, hiding the smile that crept on my lips.

"There's only two girls in this room. What the hell, Kie?!" JJ said laughing. Kie shrugged and JJ just leaned in and kissed me.

"I'm hurt but happy." Kie said squealing. I couldn't look up because of my rosey cheeks. I didn't want them and specially him to see the effect that he had on me.

"Truth or dare, Rina?" JJ asked with a devilish grin on his face.

"Truth." I said leaning back.

"What's your body count?" He asked. I almost choked on the beer that I had on my mouth. How am I supposed to tell him that I'm virgin?

"Uhm.. zero." I said reluctantly. I could see his posture shift uncomfortably.

Kie almost spit her beer, not from the answer because she already knew but from the awkward tension that settled right after my answer.

"So... Pope, truth or dare?" I asked, trying to change the topic.

"Truth, I guess." He responded. I wanted to get back at Kie so that's exactly what I did.

"Who was the last person you kissed?" I asked. Kie glared at me and Pope turned into a tomato.

"It was Kie." He said in a low tone. I was trying to stay serious but once JJ started to laugh, I couldn't hold anymore. "Ok, ok.. I get it, it's funny." Pope said trying to make us stop but it only made us laugh even more. "Truth or dare, Kie?"

"Give me a good dare." She said with a smirk.

We were going back and forth with stupid questions and embarrassing dares for a few more minutes before we began to feel tired. It was 6 in the morning so it was normal that all I could think about was sleeping. Usually, me and Kie would take one room, Pope the other room and JJ the pullout couch. This time, however, the scheme had to be different because Kie was fast asleep in the pullout couch.

"How are we going to do this?" I asked looking between the two boys.

"I'm not sleeping with Pope! He is a very affectionate person while he is sleeping." JJ said immediately.

"What? No, I'm not! You're the one who takes up all the bed space!" They started bickering about who the annoying one was but I was so sleepy that I wasn't even paying attention.

"I'm going to bed. If one of you decides to sleep there, the door is open." I said walking straight into the room.

I didn't even change clothes because I had already brought a really comfortable outfit. I plopped onto the bed and closed my eyes feeling myself start to drift off. I heard the creak of the door but didn't even bother to open my eyes as they were extremely heavy.

As soon as the person layed besides me, I recognized JJ's warm body. He pulled me closer to his body so I put my head on his chest while he put his arm around my waist. We tangled our legs together and just enjoyed the time on each other's embrace. He started to play with my hair and I was trying really hard to not fall asleep just so that I could enjoy the moment.

"Rina?" He whispered.

"Yes?" I said with my eyes closed because of how tired I was.

"Am I your first boyfriend? I mean.. whatever this is." He questioned stumbling into his words. It was adorable how nervous he was to have this conversation.

"No but I never felt comfortable with any other guy to take the next step." I answered and placed a little kiss on his bare chest.

"Do you feel comfortable with me?" He questioned again. I felt my cheeks become super hot. I knew that the answer was yes and it scared me how much I trusted this guy in such a short period of time.

"Yes." I replied.

"I really like you." He whispered and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I really like you too." I said and then gave him a peck on the lips.

Finally, we settled in each other's arms and closed our eyes. His heartbeat was like a lullaby and it helped me fall asleep incredibly fast.
The last thought in my head just before I fell asleep being that I wished that we could be like this all of the time.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

AN This chapters have just been to show you a little bit more the relationships between the characters. I hope you like it (:

 I hope you like it (: