thirty two

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

It was now Monday afternoon and we were all in Topper's pool coming up with the plan to make Rafe sign the papers.

"So.. who should go to the detention center?" Pope asked.

"I think I should be one of the people there. He was my friend after all." Topper said swimming closer to the edge and sitting there.

"I want to go too." JJ stated.

"Oh no. You'll only make him want to not sign the papers." Kie shut him down immediately.

"I promise I'll behave." He begged.

"You can go if Rina goes as well." Kie replied.

"What? Why me?" I asked confused.

"Because he doesn't act as reckless when you are around." She answered and JJ put his arm around me and winked at me.

"Fine but don't blame me if he still does something stupid." I said bumping my hips against JJ's.

"It's settled. We will go buy the tickets tomorrow and you'll go Friday because we all have a free afternoon." Pope said and swam away from us.

JJ and I stayed at the edge of the pool talking but from the corner of my eyes I saw Topper and Kie getting out together and going into the house.

"JJ, Kie and Top just went into the house together." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Let's spy on them." He said and pulled us out of the pool. We went and stopped at the entrance of the kitchen seeing them talking very close to each other. "You think they already banged?" JJ asked.

"Don't put it like that!" I said hitting his chest lightly. "I don't know. If they have it was definitely at the party." I added.

"What are you guys doing here?" Pope said coming from behind us.

"You just gave me a heart attack." I whisper-yelled feeling my heartbeat.

"Well you left me alone in there!" He said seeming offended.

"Kie is about to get dick." JJ said and pushed Pope to where we were so that he could see Top with her.

"JJ! Don't say that!" I said rolling my eyes.

"It's the truth." He shrugged.

"Are they dating?" Pope questioned and I saw jealousy written all over his face.

I thought he was over her, I mean, he was the one to say that they were better off as friends.

"Not yet." JJ answered not noticing Pope's feelings being crushed. "Oh god! They're kissing." JJ whispered and all three of us came closer to the door to inspect the moment. "It's like watching my little sister make out with someone." He whispered but didn't take his eyes away from the scene.

"You don't have siblings." I retorted, giggling.

"I imagine that this is what it feels like if I had." He replied.

"Kie can't be much of a little sister, seeing that just last year you were trying to get with her." Pope said still with his eyes glued to the couple that was now on a full make out session.

"Shhh!" JJ said covering my ears. "She doesn't need to know that." He added.

"I would fuck Kie too if I liked girls and if she wasn't my cousin." I said shrugging.

I felt both boys looking at me, shocked. But before either of them could say something, Kie and Top stopped making out and looked directly at where we were. "Oh shit! We got caught." I said and started running back to the pool.

"Rina, come here!" I heard Kie yell while running after me.

"It was Jj's idea!" I screamed before she got to me and cornered me between her and the pool.

"Don't pin this on me!" JJ yelled from the door frame where the boys were talking while looking at me and Kie's confrontation.

Kie stepped towards me and hugged me so that I couldn't move.

"I'm sorry!" I squealed trying to get out of her embrace.

Once I saw that it would be impossible to do that, I jumped to the pool bringing Kie with me.

"Bitch." Kie spat hitting me in the shoulder.

I just did some kissing faces to provoke her even more and she tried to drown me but when she couldn't, we just erupted in laughter.

Things seemed to be going amazing for our friend group and I was scared that something horrible was about to happen.
There's always calm before the storm.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

AN Small chapter but I still hope you enjoyed it (:
This is the biggest story I have ever written and there's still a lot of stuff that is going to happen.

AN Small chapter but I still hope you enjoyed it (:This is the biggest story I have ever written and there's still a lot of stuff that is going to happen