chapter five

- Sydnee -

"WHERE THE NIGGAS AT?!" Nene shouted as we walked around the mall.

"Bitch you stupid dawg" I said laughing at her.

"Tori get in my video!" I said and she looked at the camera and posed.

I added it to my story then continued to walk while my eyes were glued to my phone.

"Aye ma lemme holla at chu" some nigga said and I looked at him. He was indeed cuute, and he had waves.

"What's yo name baby?" he asked me and I raised my eyebrow.

"Syd" I responded and he smirked.

"Johnathan" he said and I nodded.

"Ooo Sydnee i'm telling!" I heard Boomers voice say and I ignored it.

"You gotta boyfriend?" he asked me and I was beginning to say no but a arm landed around my shoulder and I looked up seeing Key.

"Get yo clown ass on, this right hea all me" he said and Johnathan got to stepping.

"Oh i'm all you huh?" I said as we kept walking. He still kept his arm around me and I just let him.

"Nah I was just bullshitting so he could leave you alone" he said and I chuckled.

"Alright Markeyvius" I said and he shook his head.

"Can you lovebirds hurry up! Y'all all the way back there!" Malia shouted and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"We ain't in love" Key and I said at the same time.

"Mmm" Li said and turned back around to walk with the group.

We saw them dip into PINK so we made our way inside of the store and I grabbed me a bag and started shopping.

"Fuck you need these for, nobody finna see em" Key said watching me pick out some lace underwear.

"My nigga will" I said and he drew his head back and looked at me.

"Sydnee stop fucking playing wimme" he said and something bout the way he said it sent chills down my spine.

I held my blush in then walked over to the cash register and got ready to pay before he beat me to it.

"Thank you for shopping with us enjoy your day" the lady said and I nodded then walked off with my bag.

"They gone kick us out, take that shit off" Kia whisper yelled. I looked over at her then laid eyes on Boomer who had on a matching lingerie set.

I burst out laughing then recorded him.

"A fucking clown" I said still laughing.

"Nigga gay" Juice said walking out the store.

"No cause for real" Nene said as we all left the store and headed to the food court.

"What you trynna eat?" I asked him since he was by me and wouldn't give me 50 feet.

"You" he said lowly in my ear and I tried to hide the fact that, that turned me on and sucked my teeth.