chapter twenty

- Sydnee -

"Girl you got me losing my mind

"Girl you got me losing my mind... I just want you to see that i'm trying, ever since you left the sun don't shine!" I sang with Polo G.

"Don't wanna lose you in this race against time. Hypnotized by your love, i'm blind" Tori sang after me.

"It's so hard to pay attention to the signs. Without you, feel like slowly, i'm dying" Kia sang after Tori.

"Broken hearts can make a grown man cry... I was sitting there just thinking then reality, it hit me" Malia sang after Kia.

We all waited for Nene and she moved her lips to the side.

"Y'all ion know this song" she said and we all groaned.

"This bitch den fucked it up" I said to the live and we got "😂" emojis.

"But what y'all on son?" I said to my followers.

Nothing come scoop me !

@ a seafood broil

Trynna be with y'all 😩..

"Ain't no mo room in the car sweetieee, ooo send me the addy, and isn't everybody always?" I said then took a sip of my Faygo.

"We jus gone sit outside of Target or what? Where is we finna go?" I asked them and they thought.

"Juice's" Malia said and I moved my lips to the side.

"I'm sick of going over there every damn day" I mumbled and she laughed.

"Let's all go to Dave n Busters as a group" Tori said and I shrugged.

"I'm down" I said then grabbed my phone off the tripod.

"Aight ima catch y'all ina minute" I said ending the live.

GAAANGG 🤟🏽🎸

Kia 💕
we going to d&b y'all coming ?
5:25 pm

Everybody's phone went off in the car since we were all in the same group chat but I didn't bother to go to it.

Boom 🏌🏽‍♀️
fuck is a d&b ☠️☠️☠️
5:26 pm

Tori 🦋
Dave n Busters ??? 😭
5:26 pm

Markeyvius
kids ..
5:27 pm

boy stfu .. don't be lame all yo life
5:27 pm

Zion.
i'm still invited 🥱?
5:28 pm

Juice Badass ❤️
say son gtf ..
5:28 pm