chapter thirty-one

- Sydnee -

After dropping Nene and Tori off I headed home into my clean & peaceful apartment.

I dropped my purse and my keys on the kitchen counter, slid my shoes off then went to open the fridge.

"Man where the fuck my strawberry fanta at bruh?" I said to myself then grabbed a sprite and began to walk to my room.

I twisted the door open and screamed once I seen Key laying in my bed.

When tf...

How tf...

Why tf...

"Fuck is you screaming fa?" he said mugging me and I placed my hand over my heart.

"How'd you get in here Markeyvius?" I said sitting my sprite down and grabbing the remote.

"Yo big dumbass left yo spare key at my house" he mumbled and I shook my head.

"Give it hea" I said handing my hand out and he looked me up and down.

"This my mafuckin key now" he said and I sucked my teeth then walked to the bathroom and started the shower.

I saw my strawberry fanta in the bathroom trash which made me suck my teeth and go back to the room.

"You drunk my damn cold drank?" I said and he smiled.

"That fanta?" he said and I stale faced him.

"Yup" he said then gave me a smile.

"Key stop touching my shit" I mumbled then walked back to the bathroom putting my towel over the shower curtain.

"Key you gone lemme go to this block party next week?" I said walking back in the room and he shrugged.

"Yeen dumb enough ta do some stupid shit, gon head" he said and and I laughed.

"Shut yo big ugly ass up, you should come wimme" I said wrapping my hair.

"Parties ain't fa me" he said and I pouted my lips.

"Please" I said and he shook his head no.

"Ima touchy ass nigga, Ion want nobody in our fuckin business. Cause that's when them hoes come out and try ta start fucking witchu" he said and I sighed.

"Fine" I mumbled then walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

I turned my speaker on listening to Polo G.

I stripped out my clothes then let the steaming hot water hit my body.

"Talk to em bae" I said as I know played.

"Bondin' over drugs and pain, dirty Sprite share. My dawg was one of a kind, I know your type rare. I know life is a bitch and she don't fight fair. How the fuck I wake up from a dream to a nightmare?" I rapped with my eyes closed.

"Left us behind, you seen that light glare
I know you walkin' up to Heaven on them white stairs" Key rapped behind me and nearly jumped out my skin.