chapter eight

- Sydnee -

[ on the phone with Juice ]

"Say pull up to this gas station real fast" Juice said over the loud ratchet music Ne, Kia, and I were playing in my car.

"Aight bye" I said then hung up and pulled up to the gas station.

"I'm finna get out and twerk, Boomer gone kill me" Kia said as we pulled up and I laughed.

I turned the music all the way up and we swung all the doors open and we had the gas station lit as theeee fucc!

"CUT UP KIA" I said throwing my loose change as she twerked and Ne recorded.

"THE FUCK?" Boomer said rushing over to us and she started laughing then started twerking on him so he could shut up

"Yea bae" He said slapping her ass.

"Get me Syd!" Nene said getting out the car and started twerking.

"YESSS BITCHH" I said all loud in the background.

"Gimme some mamas" I said and she backed her ass up on me and I kept recording.

That was till I got pushed out the way by Zion and I mugged him.

"Stupid bitch!" I shouted over the music then Kia came over to me.

"Come on Sydnee!" she said and I looked at her with the eyes.

"No bitchh, not tonight" I said and she completed ignored me and started slapping my booty.

"Alright I guess" I said then put my hands on my knees and started cutting the fuck up.

Just as I was about to Sit onnat DICK my arm got pulled and I was set aside by Key.

"What is you doing Key?" I asked him while mugging him the whole time.

"They got that shit, but you not partaking lil nigga" he said and I raised my upper lip at him.

"Mane you not finna ruin my fun, party pooper" I said poking his chest then turned around to walk away.

He got ahold of my hair and pulled me back making me gasp. That's when I started beating the fuck outta him.

Cause pulling my hair? Bitch.

"Chillout fore I really beat the fuck outchu" he said but I ignored him and continued hitting him.

"Sydnee stop fucking playing wimme dawg" he said and I fluttered my eyes at him because those words jus do some to my soul.

"Go get me some to drink mama" he said handing me a $5 bill.

"Double it, I want something too" I said and he pulled out a $10 and handed it to me.

"Y'all having fun huh?" The man behind the counter said looking up from his phone.

All I could do was laugh then walk to the back where the drinks were. I grabbed 2 blue Faygo's, some sour patch kids & hot cheetos.

I paid for it then walked out the store and sat on the trunk of his car and opened my pop.

I gave him his and he opened it then leaned on the car while watching everybody T up.

"Mane I wanna cut up too, this some bull shit dawg" I mumbled under my breath.

"Whatchu say bruh?" he said looking at me and I mugged him.

"Bitch you heard me" I said and he sighed.

"Sydnee when you gon learn ta stop fucking wit me? If I called you one back you'd feel some type of way huh? Oh aight den, stop calling me out my fuckin name dumbass girl" he said.

I just looked at him for a quick second then got off the car and walked away from him before I got disrespectful.

My song Believe Dat by Lightskin Keisha played through the speakers and I stuck my tongue out and started to twerk once a motherfucking gain.

Young Keisha, I'm on fire, you better believe that
Type of bitch pull up on you, ask you where the weed at
Pussy wet, soakin' wet, yeah, drip on the dick
Acrobatic little bitch, I'll flip on the dick
I brought the Wraith out tonight, yeah, I'm nice, yeah
Type of bitch that could fight, yeah, not a wife, yeah
Face down , ass up, masked up
Either way, make a nigga get that cash up

"She killing you hoes with no hands YESSIRRR!" Nene said watching me and hyping me up.

- Key -

I watched as Sydnee did exactly what I told her not to do and shake my head.

Juice walked towards me and leaned on the car just like me.

"Say, how you feel about Syd?" he asked me and I thought about it.

Juice was the one I trusted the most outta the whole group. I trust that nigga with my life, he know me better than I know myself.

Zion he just a impatient ass nigga & it bugs the fuck outta me. And if I had to say it, he selfish as fuck, and I hate that about that nigga.

Boomer my dawg, he coo people and I can fw det. He stay in his place and I stay in mine. Although he get on my nerves he my brother before anything.

"Fuck you mean how I feel about Sydnee?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I know you feeling ha, yeen neva get that close with no female. But ian gon pressure you into answering my question" he said and I side eyed him then looked down at my phone.

Truth be told, I don't like Sydnee relationship wise. She just coo to be around.. that's my li dawg. + she make a nigga feel accepted & wanted.. our mean stubborn ass.

short asf , sorryyy !

comment, vote, & share 💕!