chapter fifty-two

drop a emoji !

-Andrea
1:24 pm

"Tre get off of me please" I mumbled bout to get up to pee.

"Fuck is up witchu bruh? You been acting fucking retarded since yesterday" he said and I sucked my teeth.

"Ian in the mood that's all" I said going to the restroom closing the door behind me.

He knocked on the door as soon as I closed it making me sigh.

"Yes Tre?" I asked and he sucked his teeth.

"Is everything good with yo family bruh?" he asked and I sighed.

"Yes Tre" I said then there was a silence.

"Sydnee nem acting fake as fuck. Which I don't get because ian even do shit to them. But I can't even stress it because maybe it's God telling me something" I said.

"Maybe.." he said then there was a silence.

After using the bathroom I walked back in my room and grabbed my shoes putting them on.

"Where you going?" he asked.

"I'm finna go see Sydnee real quick" I said and he sucked his teeth. I walked out the room and made my way downstairs to my car.

-

"Heyy" Sydnee greeted once I sat down at the table in this lil cafe.

"Wassup" I said and she stirred around her drink.

"I had ordered you a drink, it should be coming out soon" she said then sipped hers.

"Preciate it" I mumbled.

"So, what you wanted to meet here for again?" she asked and I bit my bottom lip.

"Cause you been acting weird and i'm trynna see wassam with that shit" I said and she twisted her lips.

"I'm not acting weird it's just the simple fact that Ion wanna be in no more fuckin drama. Whatever you and Nene got going on is between y'all. Not me" she said and I squinted my eyes.

"So why you moving different? If this is allegedly between me and Nene" I asked.

She was about to speak but the waitress came back to the table handing me my drink.

"Thank you so much" I said taking a sip.

"No problem" she said walking off.

"I'm moving different because I'm not letting myself go back to what I was before. Reacting to petty shit, fighting over dumb shit, and allat. I'm trynna mature as a woman" she said and I sighed.

"Okay I get that. But you need to understand that i'm your fucking best friend at the end of the day. The title we got on our friendship not even making sense to me right now" I said and she licked her top row of teeth.

"Okay ima try to be a better friend Andrea. I'm sorry that I didn't make it seem like I was" she said and I smiled a li bit.

"Okay" I said full of relief.

I thought I was on the verge of losing a friend. But lucky me, we fixed our li problem.

-Key-
8:34 pm

"Key what you mean I needa stay in the house?" Sydnee asked getting upset.

"I'm saying you a targe— Man ian finna have this conversation with you again" I said and she sighed.