chapter fourty-two

- Sydnee -

Tori, my mama, and I sat down on the couch watching the movie A Fall From Grace. We loved this movie, this our 4th time watching it.

"I want you out my house and I want you out my house now" Tori said standing up from the couch pointing at me.

"And I want a ashtray" I mumbled making a fake blunt with my fingers.

"You son of a bench" Tori said not saying the cuss word cause my mama always saying sum.

I let out a laugh just how Sharron did and Tori looked at me in disgust.

"He was laughing at me" Tori said in third person.

"Keep saying yo house" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Mmm" I said clearing my throat. "That marriage license says our house" I finished.

"It was bad enough he had taken all my money but here he was laughing at me" Tori began to walk out the living room shaking her head.

"Ashtray... ASHTRAY BITCH!" I shouted then we fell out laughing. Even my mama serious ass.

"Y'all is crazy" my mama said then turned the tv up a li bit.

Drea 💛 wants to facetime ...
connecting ...

"Hey be-

"Where is you at bruh?" she said cutting me off and I mugged the screen.

"My mama's?" I said confused and she sucked her teeth.

"Son come to my crib, and hurry up" she said hanging up and I looked at my phone in confusion.

"I'll beat this hoe ass fa hanging up on me like that" I mumbled then got up from the couch.

"Where you headed?" my mama asked me seeing that I grabbed my purse off of the table.

"Andrea's i'll be back later" I said then walked out of the house into my car. I started it up then waited till my music started playing.

"Get that bread get that head then leave, peace out!" I shouted as I drove out the neighborhood.

Mybaby ❤️

say you want these ?
1 attachment
12:34 pm

ooou yea 😍 dem is cute !
12:35 pm

i knew yo bighead ass
was finna say dat so i had
already got em
12:35 pm

look at chu 🥺making
fat ma have a heart attack
12:36 pm

gtf 😂😂😂 but wyo ?
12:36 pm

omw to Drea shit
12:36 pm

aightt ima fyu
12:37 pm

fasho 💕
12:37 pm

-

"Woaahh, Nene what's wrong?" I asked as soon as I walked in the apartment. From the looks of it she looked miserable and tired.

"She's been like this since she got here" Kia said and I kept the same confused look on my face.

"When she got here?" I asked Drea who held an annoyed look on her face. She turned towards me and opened her mouth to speak "For bout 2 hours."