chapter fourty

Y'all here ?

- Key -

"Say blood" I said getting somebody attention on the street

"Say blood" I said getting somebody attention on the street. He turned around and his face lit up and he went in for a dap.

"Wassam Key" he said and I looked at his hand then back at him.

"Ion know you nigga" I said looking him up and down making his smile turn to a frown.

"But aye look, I need you to do sum fa me" I said and he mugged me.

"Youn know me tho" he said and I raised my upper lip.

"Bitchass boa stop playing wimme ian ya mami or yo papi. You know of somebody named Quan?" I asked him and he raised his eyebrow.

"Nah man, but I can look into it fa you" he said and I nodded.

"Yeah I know, tell that nigga KeyGlock lookin fa him. Ima see you round this bitch" I said walking away back to my car.

Facetiming Mook 🤍 ...
facetime unavailable...

"The fuck is this girl on, i'a pop ha ass" I mumbled to myself then went straight to messages.

Mook 🤍

you straight ?
6:30 pm

yea why you ask ?
6:32 pm

cause yeen answer the fuckin
phone dweeb ..
6:33 pm

oops my bad 😬
i was on dnd
6:33 pm

yea well take that
shit tf off & call me back
6:34 pm

Mook 🤍 wants to facetime ...
connecting...

"Hey pootiee" she said then smiled making me smile. "Hey Mook" I said then began to drive off.

"Where you goin?" she asked me.

"The spot to discuss some shit" I said and she nodded then grabbed the remote looking straight ahead at the tv.

"How long dats finna take?" she asked me then took a sip of some peach tea.

"Bout a ho- is that my fuckin tea my nigga?" I asked her and she smirked.

"Nobody told you to leave it in my fridge sir" she said then took another sip. I mugged her then put my focus back on the road.

"Ion give a fuck" I mumbled and she shrugged.

"Like I really feel like ima fight ha tonight" Sydnee said and I raised my eyebrow.