chapter thirty-eight

- Tori -

"We den scrolled all through these movies and you have yet to figure out what you wanna watch" I said to Leon

"Tori I said it don't matter, whatever you pick is cool" he said and I rolled my eyes and decided on 47 meters down : uncaged.

"Look" he mumbled and I looked towards him only to see I was being recorded.

I smiled then got back focused to the movie. My phone started ringing so I looked down at it seeing it was Malia.

"Hello?" I said putting the phone to my ear.

"I'm finna go beat this hoe Treasia ass" she said into the phone.

"And I hope you not by Leon cheating ass either!" she said and I immediately furrowed my eyebrows.

"What you mean?" I said and she sighed.

"I just found out that 2 days ago Ty and Leon fucked that stank ass bitch" she said into the phone.

"Together?!" I said furiously.

"Nah, but that don't matter. They knew they had girlfriends, fucking cheating ass bitches" she said and I looked straight ahead at the wall.

"Ima call you back" I said then hung up and closed my eyes and took deep breaths.

"You straight?" Leon asked me looking away from his phone and I stood up from the bed.

"No i'm finna go" I said going to my mamas contact name.

"Fuck is you leaving fa?" he asked me and I chuckled.

"I'm not the type of person to hit somebody son, but you got me fucked up" I said then put the phone to my ear.

"Mama can you come pick me up, i'm ready to go" I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Girl I just left from that boy house, why you wanna leave?" she asked me.

"I'll tell you later, please hurry" I said then hung up.

"What I d-

I stood on the bed then slapped him in his face getting irritated.

"You know what the fuck you did! You fucking on other bitches now? You're sad as fuck my nigga" I said and he mugged me and held his hands up blocking his face.

"I should get my cousin to beat yo fuckin ass, childish ass niggas mane. Neva again will I date a lightskin" I said grabbing my stuff getting ready to leave.

"Ian even fuck nobody! What is you talking bout bruh?" he said standing up grabbing all my stuff away from me.

"Gimme my shit back, i'm done fucking with you. Ion even know why you still lying when I already know the truth dummy" I said reaching for my shit back.