chapter twenty-one

- Tori -

"Wassup youtube it's ya girl Tori and I'm back with another prankity prankity prankity prank! I'm going to be doing a somebody wanna fight me prank on my sister" I said then grabbed my phone

"I called up my homegirl Chas to get a group of people at the park so it'll look like they waiting for me to fight somebody. Y'all i'm so scared bro... But i'm finna stop talking and get straight to it, because I gotta find out where she is" I said then blacked out the camera and stopped the recording.

Chassidy 💛

everybody down there ?
12:34 pm

yeah we all chilling round the
park for now till you come
12:36 pm

fasho... lemme call Sydnee
12:37 pm

I went from my messages to my facetime log and clicked on Sydnee's name and let it ring.

"Y'all i'm nervous" I said to the camera then heard the facetime connect.

"Wassup?" she said setting her camera up in her car drinking a slushee from sonic.

"Man these bitches trynna fight me bro. They all at the park waiting fa me" I said sounding mad and her face changed quickly.

I looked at the camera silently laughing and she started going off.

"Mane who is these lil bitty bitches bruh? I'm finna come get you" she said taking her car out of park.

"What's going on?" Nene said taking the phone since she was in the car with Sydnee.

"Bruh she been going back n forth on social media, so I shot some back and now she wanna fight me, so I said okay" I said and Nene shook her head.

"Hea we come, bring me a pair of yo old shoes please" she said then hung up.

"Okay y'all so they're on the way" I paused to laugh then cleared my throat.

"And I'm nervous as hell, Sydnee and Nene together are some uncontrollable beasts man" I said then shook my head.

"Ima get to y'all when i'm in the car" I said then turned the camera off.

-

"Which muthafuckin park these bitches at?" Sydnee said and I told her the one we went to last time.

I recorded her and Nene on the slick and she looked so furious which only made it funnier.

"Say, there they go right up hea" Nene said then put her cup down and we all got out the car.