chapter thirty-five

- Sydnee -
next day

"What does she look like?" Kia asked me looking around the airport.

"How many times we gotta show yo ass" Nene said holding her poster and adjusting her glasses.

"You'll see... she said she landed 15 minutes ago. She probably getting her bags and stuff" Sariah said.

On our posters it read :

Welcome to Houston bitch !

Friends of Andrea !

We've missed you !

Even though Kia and Drea haven't met before, i'm already knowing they finna hit it off. Just how her & Sariah did.

"She extra as hell for this" I mumbled then patted my head. "Too damn extra"

"Fa what?" Sariah asked me.

"Flying, knowing she coulda drove. It was literally only 4 hours and some change" I said and Nene laughed.

"You know Drea" Nene mumbled.

"Y'all I think I see her" Sariah said squinting her eyes then they lit up once they made eye contact.

Andrea ran to us dragging her suitcase behind her in excitement. She ran straight into my arms and we hugged like we weren't gonna see each other ever again.

"I'm finsta cry" I said as we still hugged and then Drea released and I saw her already in tears.

"I missed you so much bruh" she said hugging me again.

"Same here dawg" I said then we released and she smiled hugging Sariah.

"Yo ass still short I see" she said and Sariah sucked her teeth.

"That's how my niggas like it" Sariah said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Jania bitch, oh shit we in public- Nene bitch. Look at chu, got a li glow now" Drea said hugging her and Nene smiled.

"No really. But look at chu, who been putting that work in? That booty fat" Nene said grabbing it and Drea started shaking her ass with no hands.

"We in the airport bitch" I said and she laughed.

"Oh hey, what's your name?" Drea said to Kia with a slight smile.

"I'm Kia, you're so pretty!" she said smiling back.

"Have you seen yourself? And I'm Andrea but you can call me Drea" she said then surprised Kia by hugging her a little bit.

"Awe thanks" Kia said.

"Let's get up outta here, it stink" I said then we made our way out of the airport and into my car.

"You wanna stop by your apartment first?" I asked her and she moved her lips to the side.

"Yeah that's cool. You need the addy?" she asked me and I nodded.

She typed it in on my phone and I started the gps.

"So what's this block party y'all was talm bout?" she asked me and Kia filled her in.

"How y'all dressing?" Kia added.

"Simple but cute, ion wanna stand out" I said shrugging.

"Right" Nene and Sariah co-signed.

Mybaby 🥰 wants to facetime ...
connecting...

"Where you at,You good?" he asked me then from the looks of it he was putting a shirt on.

"I'm on my way to drop my bestfriend off at home, then ima come home and get ready for the block party I told you about" I said and he mugged the phone.

"Fix ya face" I said then put him in my lap so I could maneuver my way into the apartment complex.

"Ima go by yo shit, drive safe dawg" he said and I looked down smiling at him.

"These apartments nice" Kia said looking around. The rest of them agreed.

"Okay, gimme kisses" I said with a cheesy smile and he chuckled.

"I'm not kissing you through the phone" he said and I pouted my lips.

"Boy you know I miss you, I just wanna kiss you, But I can't right now so baby kiss me through the phone, i'll see you later on" I sang and he bust out laughing.

I poked my lips out and he stale faced me for a minute then poked his out making me smile.

"Fuck off my phone, got me doing that dumbass shit" he said then hung up making me laugh.

"Awee you gotta boyfriend bestie?" Drea asked me and I nodded then smiled.

"That's my baby right there boy" I said then parked my car and we all got out.

"I cannot wait to see how my auntie decorated this" she said anxious.

"Yo clothes in there and shit?" Nene asked her and she nodded.

"I've been shipping literally all my shit to my aunt crib, so she can start my crib up. She offered to do it so I didn't come down here to an empty house" she said and we all nodded.

She got her key from under the mat, since her aunt said that's where it was.

"I'm scared son oh my god" she said and I sucked my teeth.

"Bitch open the god damn door" I said and she laughed then put the key in the keyhole then twisted it and opened the door.

Our eyes lit up as we walked inside of it and saw how pretty it was. "Son i'm finsta cry" Drea said putting her hands over her mouth.

"Awee don't cry girl, this yo shit now" Sariah said walking around.

"I'm finna call my auntie y'all, I'll be right back" she said walking to her room leaving us in here.

"What time that thing even start?" I asked then took a seat on the couch.

"8" Sariah responded.

"Well ian going till 9" I said and they nodded in agreement.

"So that leaves us with 4 hours" Kia said then sat down on the couch.

"Well Drea needa hurry up, I wanna see my baby fa I leave" I said and they started laughing.

"You is a trip" Nene said shaking her head.

"No for real" Sariah co-signed.

Drea came back to the room then started dancing, with her happy ass.

"Girl sitcho" I trailed off laughing at her do the dougie.

"I'm finna bounce up outta hea, you need a ride to the party?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Aight we gone ride with Nene and use ha gas, right Jania?" I said and she flicked me off.

"Byee!" we all said then hugged her and got in the car.

comment , share & vote 💕!

how y'all feel about Andrea so far ?