chapter twenty-five

- Sydnee -

"Mama i'm not a baby no more, I'm moving up outta hea love" I said as Tori, my mama, and I sat in her king sized bed

"My babies don't love me no more" my mama cried and we mugged her.

"Girl don't say dat" Tori mumbled and I just shook my head.

"I'm just saying..." she said still sounding upset and I sucked my teeth.

"You acting like ian gone come see y'all everyday" I said and Tori looked at me.

"Lemme move in withchu" she said showing all 32.

"Now y'all doing too damn much, Tori you still in school. You cannot and will not move in with Sydnee" my mama said and Tori rolled her eyes.

"I'll get you a room" I whispered and she smirked.

"Y'all gone head and get out my room" she said and we laughed at how mad she was then left the room.

Bestiee💛 wants to facetime ...
connecting ..

"Heyy baby!!" I shouted once I saw her face.

"Hey Syd the mafuckin kid!" she said and we started smiling like we was in love or sum.

"Man when is yo pretty ass coming back to Houston" I said and she started counting lowly.

"In exactly 12 days!" she shouted and we started dancing on the camera.

"I'm so excited bro... like I really really really miss you!" she said and I pouted.

"I really really really miss you too" I said then laughed at how childish we were being.

Andrea Lenae Scott, my bestfriend. We were so close in Louisiana till I had to move because my moms job. No matter the distance we still remained close. She still lives in Louisiana but she's moving down here since she's 19, and old enough for her own crib.

"When you get down here you gotta meet Boomer, Key, and you already know Juice, my friend Kia... girl it's somebody else but I can't put my finger on it" I said and she nodded.

"Where the niggas at mane" she said and I laughed.

"Babyy, we gone find you one suh" I said and she stuck her tongue out.

"WHO TOOK MY CONTROLLER!" I heard from her background and she rolled her eyes.

"Ju bad ass always screaming bruh, ima call you later cause he finna start raging and my mama gone start yelling" she said and I laughed.

"Aight byeee love youu!" I said kissing the phone.

"Love you moresss!" she said kissing the phone back then hung up.