chapter thirty-four

- Sydnee -

"Fuck he was there fa?" Key asked me and I sucked my teeth.

"Man if you gone start this, ima just go home" I mumbled.

"Then go" he said and I raised my eyebrow then lowered it real quick.

"Okay" I said then got out of the bed and grabbed my keys off of the nightstand.

I twisted the door knob and opened the door but jumped once it got shut right in front of my face.

"You told me to leave so why you trapping me in hea?" I said folding my arms and he sucked his teeth.

"Be quick ta leave a nigga" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Markeyvius nobody is finna leave your big dumbass" I said rolling my eyes.

"Then act like it fa I fuck you up" he said then went back to the bed.

"Ain't fucking up shit" I mumbled then checked the time.

"Cmon lets take a nap" he mumbled and I sucked my teeth.

"You always wanna take a nap" I said then laid down.

"And you always fall asleep" he said and I side eyed him.

- Kia -

"Bralen ima kick your fucking ass" I said because he turned the tv off that I was watching.

"Call me that shit one mo gain" he said and I tilted my head.

"Bralen, I said it what the fuck you was gone do me though?" I said and he threw a pillow at my face then jumped on the bed and started lightly punching me.

"You always trynna fight on somebody move! You nothing but a big ass kid" I said pushing him off of me and grabbing the remote.

"And what that make you?" he said and I smirked.

"An adult" I mumbled then turned the tv back on

"You lame as hell, let's get up out this bitch" he said slapping my thigh and I mugged him.

"And where we finna go Boomer?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"We'll figure it out, put some clothes on" he said and I got out the bed and headed for the closet.

-

"Mann nobody wanted ta come here" I said mugging Boomer long and hard.

"Shut yo ass up" he said and I mugged his ass.

"Got dressed to come to this damn house for the millionth time" I said then sat on the couch with my cheek resting on my fist.

"You not happy ta see us?" Juice said and I mugged him.

"Where Sydnee nem at" I said then grabbed my phone and went to the facetime app.

Facetiming Fed3 💕...
Nene💋 joined the call

"What yo bored ass want?" Nene said then yawned and I laughed.

Sydnee 💕 joined the call

"I want you bae damn" I said and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"I join the call and all I hear is yo bitchass cheating on me hoe" Sydnee said and I pretended like my screen went froze.