ig live - shaqir o'neal

"c'mere bitch ass" josh called out to me from the kitchen making me roll my eyes. he decided to vIsiT me because he was supposedly bored at his house. where's jalen and sharife when he needed them?

"what?" i looked up at him and looked down at whatever he's doing, "how do i do this?" he said putting up a prefuckingmade pancake box. i looked up at him with a stank face.

"do you not know how to read? the instructions are literally behind the box" i told him grabbing the box and turning the box, and put them down in front of him.

"honor roll student my ass" i mumbled, "i heard that" he said as i rolled my eyes.

i was actually waiting for the pancakes because im feeling kinda hungry ngl, "jOSH ARE YOU DONE?!" i screamed from the couch and heard him kissed his teeth and groaned.

"if you dont stfu im throwing this whole stick of butter at you try me" he said as i plopped myself on the couch, "who's that?" a voice said coming from his phone.

josh
"oh that? you wanna meet her?" "yeah sure" i called out to y/n and she made her way to me with a stank face. "act like you love me or whatever" i whispered to her as she rolled her eyes.

"this my day one y/n" i introduced her to shaqir and she flashed a toothy smile, "what where's he?" she looked up at me as i looked down at shaqir not on the screen.

"shaqir show yourself gaddamn" i let out a chuckle and shooed y/n away. "yO SHAQIR'S BLUSHING HARD" shareef came into the camera clapping making me look at him confused. and then it clicks, making me throw my head back laughing.

"we lost another one ladies"
"she won. she definitely won"
"shaqir's finding her insta rn"
the comments said making me snort.

"you good bro?" i asked chuckling as he appeared once again, "yeah yeah" he repeatedly nod.

"who is she again?" shaqir asked tilting his head making me laugh. this man is crushing so bad. i called y/n once again, "yo don-" i heard shaqir groaned as y/n went beside me.

"hi" she greeted, "hi" shaqir said quickly making me, shareef and myles laugh once again. "speak up bro, werent you just talking about how cute she was a while ago" myles said catching me off guard making me cover my mouth in a fist and turned to y/n "scratching" her eye, smiling.

"i think she thinks you're cute too" i told them making myles and shareef clap their hands.

"are we on live tinder" i read out the comment loud and heard shaqir snort.

"cmon y/n talk to him, its time to get boo'd up" i said giving her my phone as she looked at me with disbelief.

y/n
i dont know what came in josh's head and he left me with this shaqir guy. i was trying to come up with topics in my head but i didnt realize i was holding josh's phone for too long.

"hello?" shaqir said making me stop from thinking of a topic and just wing it, "yes im here hello" i struggled to speak making him chuckle.

"ok she's cute ngl"
"oh damn"
"shaqir got a dime piece"
"this is better than mikey and reni wtf"

the comments were going crazy, as if we're a couple, "so why you with josh?" "oh my god shaqir why'd you ask her that are you jealous already" i think his older brother said making me let out a slight chuckle. this guy is fine, like maaaad fine. i'll be so upset if josh ruin this moment.