National Anthem (Ringo)

Summary- Ringo has a girlfriend in America, it's the fourth of July

Date- 2025 (Imagine any era of Ringo you'd like, I imagined 1969)

(I suggest listening to the song National Anthem by Lana Del Rey, as you read this or anytime)

----Ringo's POV--

I watched her from the deck, her dancing her heart out. Her arms were in the air, her lips singing each word of the song, not missing the beat.

With a beer in my hand, and my body leaning against the railing I was contented perfectly.

My girlfriend and I were visiting her friends in America, and of course it was the 4 of July, and they were having a party. Allie had to drag me here, but I didn't mind, I loved seeing her enjoy herself.

The party so far was wild. Beer pong and people close to stripping. I think I even smelled some pot in the backyard. People were dressed tacky, but amazing.

The song they were playing was one I did not know, but Allie sure did.

Her tan face was smeared with the colors of the American flag. Her lips were painted in rows of red, white and blue. Heck she had just put some hair chalk in before we came here, streaking some strands of her hair with the color blue.

I didn't dress to 'American'. I simply wore some white shorts and a blue t shirt, but I mean hey Allie decided to put some American Flags on my cheeks so I guess I sort of am dressed for the occasion.

I regain my attention on Allie. Her hips were swaying like a gentle breeze, her mouth was belting out all the lyrics with her friends. She was a goddess in disguise, and only I knew it. She could light up a dark room, filling it with yellows and pinks.

I kept my focus on my beloved, and soon she caught me staring.

"Take a picture Richie it will last longer," She calls out, giggling.

"I already have loads of pictures love!" I shout to her again, earning a beam in return.

In the span of at least 2 minutes, she is now up on the deck, shaking her body with me.

"C'mon Richie, dance with me!" She whines playfully.

I couldn't help but notice how perfect her short white mini skirt fit perfectly along her curves. Or how her bedazzled red, white and blue top accentuated her collarbone.

"Ye look breath-taking love," I whisper, moving my hands along her body, allowing them to move with her curves.

"Y'know behind Lisa's house there's a little field of flowers, but we have to go through a trail of daffodils to get there," Allie confessed, biting her bottom lip softly.

"Take me there love," I put out my hand slowly, she grasps it immediately.

Her hair blowing due to our running was a gorgeous sight. We had to weave ourselves through the amount of people drinking and partying in her friends lawn. There were some beer bottles in the tall grass, some nifty american flag sun glasses were also lying about.

There was a couple making out heavily on one of the tables, they were really getting into it. My ears ringed with the sound of Allie's laugh, so she must've seen it as well.

The partying was now behind us, and we were running through an abandoned park.

"I remember growing up and always coming to this park," Allie paused, a melancholic smile forming on her face.

"Love don't cry," I rub my hand on her back in large circles, attempting to soothe her.

"I'm not, I'm just remembering," She gazes into nothing it seems, loosing herself in her thoughts. It hurt me to see her somewhat sorrowful looking at the places of her child hood. I never enjoyed to see my girl act this why, yet I never knew how to comfort her.

"Well the pasts the past innit'?" She chuckles, now turning her self just a little bit to face me. Her jade green feline eyes meeting my droopy sea blue ones.

I feel her hand dance towards mine, I take this to interlace my fingers with hers.

"You can still here the songs!" She giggled, randomly now taking my attention away from her memories to the song playing from afar.

Money is the anthem of success

So before we go out what's your address?

Allie flashes a smirk my way, before jumping on top of me. We both fall onto the thick- now flattened grass. She lifts herself up by her arms, just a split second until she leans in to taste my lips.

I'm your national anthem

God  your so handsome

Allie breaks away, licking her lips, "Your so handsome Richie," She smirks, running a hand through my hair.

Take me to the Hamptons Bugatti Veyron

He loves to romance 'em, reckless abandon, hold me for ransom, upper echelon

"Mm that feels amazing," I grin at her, rubbing my hands on her grassy hips.

He says to be cool but, I don't know how yet
Wind in my hair, hand on the back of my neck

"Oh Richie," She glides her hand down from my forehead, to the temples of my face, down to my cheek. She swirls invisible circles on it, making me chuckle a bit.

I said "can we party later?"on he said yes
(Yes yes yes)

"What are you even doing?" I ask with a wide smile.

"Loving you," She murmurs, now giving me little pecks down my nose.

Tell me I'm your national anthem
(Booyah, baby, bow down, making me so wow now)

"Y'know you have such a sexy nose," She admits, blushing a bit.

"I do?" I giggle, now lifting my hands up her shirt.

"Oh fuck Richie, not here!" She scolds, but I can still see the wrinkles near her eyes.

Tell me I'm your national anthem
(Sugar sugar, how now, take your body downtown)

"C'mon why don't we do it here?" I beg, attempting to give her puppy dog eyes.

Red, white, blue is in the sky
Summer's in the air and, baby, heaven's in your eyes
I'm your national anthem

"Fine fine fine!" She gives in, "Only because I love you so much," She bites my plump bottom lip harshly.

Money is the reason we exist
Everybody knows it, it's a fact
Kiss, kiss

We spent the rest of the night moaning like wild animals and rolling in the grass.

I love this one so much. Even though I think it came out really bad lol. Just ah Lana and Ringo seem like a perfect mixture, or George.
Mermaid motel is sooooo gooooood!!!!