Well fuck you (John)

Summary- John's love and friend talks shit about him

Era- 1956
————-John's Pov-
"Johnny!"

I spun around to be greeted by Caroline. She was running towards me. Her skirt flowed perfectly in the air, as did her long sleeve pink blouse. Once she reached me, her arms latched around me.I embraced her as well, holding her tight.

Her hair smelled of citrus, enticing me. Caroline pulled away and a rouge flushed on her round face.

"So uh- walk me to school?" She smiled, looking down at her shoes. She rocked from the souls of her feet to the heels, it was her nervous habit.

"Sure," I shrugged. Pete and Nigel weren't with me yet, they usually were by this time but it didn't matter. I had Carol, and well for me that was enough.

The blonde curly shoulder length hair of Carol was shining, the sun being the cause. My eyes met hers, and I looked away immediately. Just the way her crystal baby blues stared into me made my heart flutter. She looked like Brigitte Bardot, just 1000 times prettier.

Suddenly I felt her hand graze mine, she retracted her hand. Her complexion flushed a pink again. Her apple cheeks being the pinkest.

"Wow ye resemble a tomatoe Carol, do I have something to do with it?" I winked, not looking at her.

"No, you wish though Johnny," She roller her eyes.

Her legs began pumping, she was now running.

"AY WHY YE RUNNING?!" I call out to her with a chuckle.

"It's fun!" She stretches her arms out by her side, resembling a bird.

"ARE YE A BIRD?" I giggle, now trying to catch up to her.

"ARE YOU A BIRD?" She turns around to face me, now jogging backwards.

"NOPE!" I finally reach her, wrapping my arm loosely around her waist.

"Aw does little Johnny like me," She smirks, taking her fingers and trailing them up to my neck.

"N-nope!" I save myself, finally seeing the school.

We now walk in silence, now words were spoken. We took in the earthy aroma. The trees with their red and orange leaves complimenting the smell. It was a high you couldn't help but enjoy. The smell of a good morning was just perfect

We arrived at school, I waved to Carol, but she didn't wave back. I shrugged this off and walked over to my mates.
———————————————

"I think ye should tell her," Pete shrugged, lighting up his cigarette.

"Maybe I will, I dunno," I shrugged along, taking a drag of my cigarette.

"Do it! Yer not scared are ye," Nigel smirked, nudging me.

"Fine than, I will," I puff out my chest. I drop my cigarette on the dirt and squish it down with my foot.

I knew where Carol would be, the park right near where Nigel, Pete and I were. It was about 2 minutes to get there thankfully. I dart once my mates cannot see me. My heart beats out of my chest, thump, thump, thump.

I see the small sign telling me I'm here. My heart flutters once I see Carol and her friends chatting. I decide to creep up on her than surprise her. So I walk around, and she doesn't even notice. Well probably most likely to how a good amount of people where here.

"He is so annoying, I swear can he just not cling to me,"  I hear Carol spat in disgust. I got this strange feeling in my gut- that I was hoping wasn't true.

"I know, we know Carol you cannot stand John,"

My heart sunk below the ground. The bright day now seemed dull. The trees breathed on my back. The leaves were laughing at me.

For some reason, my gut decided to walk over to her.

My mind was racing with thoughts, nasty ones. How dare she talk shit about me.

I see her, her once snickering face completely blank. Why the hell did I fall for this bird?

"I heard, I heard everything Caroline," Her name comes out as a forbidden word.

"And ye know, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. I had feelings Caroline, I wanted ta' give ye the world. But no, ye decided to be a fucking bitch. Don't expect me to walk ye to school anymore, or be there for you when your parents start fighting." I snarl, walking off, not bothering to look back.

————————1964—-
I had gotten a letter in the mail, from Liverpool.

I knew that address.

Caroline.

I decide to throw it into the trash, as she meant nothing to me anymore. She hurt my heart, ruined me. That year was hell for me, all because of her.