Please don't touch my 2 inch (John Smut)

Era- 1965
——————————————

"John what the hell did you do?" Your eyes enlarge twice their size once you enter the kitchen. John was near the stove, wearing your apron that had a design of a red apple on it. He was covered in flour, his hair and his clothes. His hands were dripping with the yolk of eggs. Naturally your eyes scanned the rest of the mess, to your horror it was even worse. A cookbook was beside the bowl,  which was also splattered with the powdery substance. The bowl that held the ingredients was messy, with beads of water gliding  down the sides.

"I tried baking for ye, and I may have messed it up," He flashes you a toothy grin.

"I do appreciate your efforts John," You giggle before walking over to him.

"Wow I could've mistaken you for a snowman," You attempt to swipe off the flour with your hands- you fail though.

"Yeah maybe," He shrugs, pulling you into a hug.

"Any way I can make it up to you," He purrs in your ear, making your breathing hitch instantly. Usually with John and you, you rarely showed confidence during sex, so the next sentence that popped out of your mouth shocked both of you.

"Yes you can fuck me on that counter till I cannot walk, then you will keep fucking me," You answered. Seconds after, you step away from John and cross your arms. You don't dare look down at him, embarrassment now owns your body.

Instead of laughing, John picks you up and practically throws you on the counter, powders of all kinds fluffing onto you. He slides his hands across your bare legs, allowing you to shiver up to the chill of his touch. 

"Oh I'll fuck ye till ye can't walk," He growls, yanking your dress over your head. He tugs on your hair to release your tight bun, which lets your locks drop down freely. You already feel your heat becoming turned on. 

"By the time I'm through with ye, you'll be begging for more," He grunts, trying to undo his pants in the quickest way possible. He still hasn't realized your lack of knickers-which you did especially for him. 

You decide to take some action, raising John's shirt up, gently however. You admire his toned chest for more than a minute, staring at it like it's a piece of artwork. It appears almost like it's glistening in the sun- except its 8 o clock at night, and the moon is out. 

You can hear him chuckle a bit. A smirk forming in his sweet expression. 

His eyes finally catch your naked sex, now it's his turn to gawk.

"See something you like Johnny?" You smirk, pouting your bottom lip while puffing out your begging chest.

"Oh yes, yes I do," He then moves to your bra, dragging it down with his teeth, leaving marks on some of your flesh. Hickeys from your last session were now uncovered again. John looks up at you, his eyes mirroring that of a kid in a candy store.

Just the way he looks at you, stirs excitement in the pits of your stomach. 

In no time, John has already slammed his hard cock deep into your pussy.

"OH FUCK JOHNNY!" You scream out from the immense pleasure.

"Shite yer already so," He doesn't finish the sentence with words, instead he ends it with a thrust.

"C'mon Johnny," You pant, "What am I," Another pant, "Tell me Johnny," You edge him on, knowing he loves when you do that. 

"So tight," He pounds into you again, now gripping the back of your neck tightly.

"Oh fuck Johnny," You moan into his ear, his sweat now dripping onto you.

"Scream my name," He says calmly, yet breathy.

"Johnny," You wrap your legs firmer around his waist. Trying to have him closer towards your needy body. 

"LOUDER!" He now shouts, clutching onto your thigh letting his nails dig deep into your skin.

"JOHNNY!!!" You scream out, letting your head fall back, not worried about the cabinet right behind you.

"Yer my star, love" He hisses in your ear, the warmth of his voice trailing a sensation of comfort and lust down your spine and into your most sensitive areas. 

The feeling of his member twitching inside you, letting you feel every single vein, was an overwhelming feeling of passion- that you hoped would last forever.

John kept drilling deep into me, our moans and grunts filling the musky aroma of our kitchen.

"Fuck I'm close-" John grunts with another slam into you, his balls smacking against parts of your bum.

"CUM IN ME DADDY!" You scream out, scratching his smooth back with your red polished nails.

That must've sent him over the edge, with him shooting his thick, warm, cum up into your womb. He coated your walls with tranquility.

"Oh fuck I'm close," You moan into his mouth, reaching closer to him.

"Cum for your Johnny, do it, do it," He continues to push you, and suddenly he succeeds. 

"JOHNNY!" 

"LOOK AT ME WHILE YOU CUM!" He shouts at you, rasing your head up. Your eyes meet his orbs which are screaming with passion and cravings. 

"OH FUCK DADDY!" You can feel the walls of your cunt secure his cock, letting your ecstasy flood through like water.

Once your high is over, he pulls out of you , placing kisses on top of your sweaty head.

"Want to marry me?" He asks you nonchalantly.

Still trying to catch your breath, a chuckle escapes your swollen lips, "Sure why not," You shrug, cupping his cheeks tightly, drawing him closer to you.

"Well then, we'll figure the details out," He smiles, lifting you up  and off the counter.

"John I swear, let me hold onto you," You giggle, clutching onto his arms for support.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay but Ringo moaning is hot....