Will Smith is telling me a lot of stories (Ringo)

this is for you flower0858 XDDD

Era- 1964

-----------------Your POV--

I blinked my eyes a couple of times, adjusting myself to the ringing echoing through Richie and I's bedroom. My head turned to see my beloved, his eyelashes curled up, his droopy eyes closed peacefully, and his adorable nose. He was clutching onto my waist, holding onto me for dear life. My heart just fluttered looking at the small man baby, who just seemed so content. It amazed me how lucky I got- and not because I was dating a Beatles. But because I was dating Richard Starkey, and he was in love with me.

"I got to go to work work Richie, I'll be back later okay?" I whispered into his ear, pulling back some strands of his unkempt brown locks. The big baby blues began to bat open and soon his eyes were met with my (y/e/c) eyes.

"Good morning love," He giggled, shutting his eyes again, running his hand over my back.

"Richie please I have work," I chuckled, leaning down to give him a kiss on the top of his head.

"No I'm not letting you go, it's too early to get out of bed," He giggled once again like a child. He let his other hand travel to my covered thigh, however a small frown appeared when he realized I was wearing clothes.

"Love, I thought I ripped your clothes off last night?" he asked, his eyes still closed.

"Must've been dreaming darling, I'm flattered though," I wipe away a loose strand of hair from his eyes.

I gently removed his arms from my waist, sliding off of the bed, to my dismay of course.

"Nooo come back the bed is too cold now," He pouted, making grabby hands at me.

"I'd love to stay Richie, but I need to get ready for work," I frown slightly, not wanting to leave his adorableness.

I made my way over to the kitchen, a big sigh escaping my lips. My hands subconsciously drifted down to my waist, rubbing the areas where Richie's touch had lingered. With another sigh, I bend down to one of the cabinets, grabbing some peanut butter. My hands reaches up to the white bread. Luckily, the toaster isn't far away, so easy access for my lazy self.

I suddenly felt my bum being poked by a finger. And it was Richie.

"Richie what are you doing," I giggled, not turning around to look at him though.

His chin nuzzled into my neck as I could feel his lips part, "I'm not going to stop poking ye till ye give me affection," The curls of his grin absorbed into my body, making my heart beat through my chest.

"Richie," I rolled my eyes jokingly, spinning around to place a long kiss onto his plump lips.

"Better?" I smirked.

"I want moreee," He whined, enlarging his baby blues like puppy dogs.

"After work okay? I really need to get dressed soon love," I answer, feeling bad about not fulfilling his wishes. He just stood there, his eyes glued onto me.

"When ye get home, yer sitting on my lap the whole night," He chuckles, throwing his arms around me. I snuggle into his chest, feeling his beating heart. It felt incredible, being held by someone I deeply cared for.

Then I checked my watch

"HOLY SHIT I GOT WORK!" I shouted, running out of his arms and through the door.

"Love, yer still in yer-" I faintly heard Richie, "Y'know what I won't tell her," Ringo muttered with a smirk under his breath.

~~~~~~~~

"I HATE YOU!" I laughed as I bursted through the door.

"Awh shucks why?" Richie smirked from the sofa, the newspaper in his hands.

"First of all, it was Sunday, and second of all, I was still in my sleepwear," I slump my shoulders, a breathy chuckle escaping my lips.

"Damn, sorry love, I completely didn't know,"

"That doesn't sound right?" I said, but shook my head after.

"And now that yer home, occupied my lap is," He smirked.

"Wait now that definitely isn't grammatically correct," I rolled my eyes, kicking off my blistering heels.

---------------------------------------

Ringo moaning>>>>>>>>>> everything else