George in ding dong ding dong 🤤 (George)

era- 1973

Summary: Cheating on your husband, Jimmy, with George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God you don't need to ring the doorbell," I hissed, pulling him towards me by his messed up collar.

"Shut up and let me fuck ye," He growls before plunging onto me with his pillowy lips. My bottom lip is sucked ferociously by him, my bum is gripped tightly by his callused hand.

"Fuck just fuck me," I whine against his mouth, suffocating him with my kiss.

"Horny bastard," He smirks on my neck, gliding his teeth down from my jawline to my collarbone.

"Plewse James will be home soon," I plead, swiftly knocking all the buttons of his shirt off, watching the garment slide off his body whimsically.

"Shut up, and let me do what I do," He yanks down my skirt, then takes his hand and plunges it into my slit.

"FUCK GEORGE!" I cry out, my head whipping back whilst my hips bucked forward for him.

"That's my name," He chuckled, not bothering to remove my sweater, so I did, and a curling smile was painted on my face due to his expression when he realized I wasn't wearing a bra.

He shoved me onto the nearby couch, heaving down my knickers. His pants weren't off yet, but soon they were flung across the room, slumping off of my kitchen counter.

"Just fuck me already!" I shouted, and I was shut up by the slamming sensation of his cock pounding into me.

"God yer so tight, I bet i'm better than that Jimmy," He grunted, thrusting into me like his life depended on it.

"You little-" I couldn't finish, the door swung open.

"Lila is Jimmy here or-"

It was robert, his curls shooting from his scalp sexily, with only a jacket on. His classic bell bottoms were clenching tightly around his bulge, allowing me to see the outline perfectly clear.

"Join us," I smiled, curling a finger into my direction, a little wave in my motion.

He smirked and began to shimmy off his jacket, inching closer towards me.

His hands kneaded at my breasts while George continued his animalistic pounding. Robert's tongue swirled little circles around my nipples, his teeth nibbling on them as well.

"Oh fuck George!" I moaned out, clutching onto Robert's shoulders for the touch and extra support.