Meadows my dear (John)

Summary- John and his girlfriend (you) go to the meadows

Era- Teddy boy John
———————————————
"John where the hell are you taking me tonight!" You giggle into the large phone.

"A place beautiful, just like ye," You can hear his smirk through the other line.

"Very cheesy boy, now where is it!" You can hear him chuckle as well.

"It's a pretty place, oh and bring a nice dress!" He suggests.

"Why, easy access?" It's your turn to smirk now.

"Oh no, y'know shagging ye isnt the only thing on my mind. But you just look prettier in then,"

"I can hear your blushing John," You mock him.

"That's my turn to hang up, bye now!" He shouts in joy through the phone. The call comes to an end, with you placing the chunky phone back down.

Running your hands through your hair, you walk over to your closet, desperate to find something that will make John go woah.

Finally, after minutes of scanning, picking, then tossing, you come across an A line dress, that's light blue with polka dots. The neckline was traced by a thick black fabric. You squeal from excitement, immediately pulling this out.
——————————————-

Suddenly a loud knock could be heard from downstairs. You rush down your stairs, skipping along the steps.

Once you reach the door you swing it open. You're  greeted by a good looking John Lennon.

"Hi," You blush nervously.

"Shite, you look," His hands travel down to your waist as he admires you.

"Look what?" You giggle.

"Fucking fantastic," He grabs you by the arm, shutting your door.

"Where the hell are we going?" You can't help but chuckle.

"I'm not saying yet," He smirks.

"Urgh fine," You pout.

You giggle as John glances back at you, his eyes speaking a thousand words for his motioned body.

"What John?" You grin, knowing absolutely well what he was doing.

"Ye just look, like a dream right now," He blushes.

You've never seen him blush.

"Don't get all sappy with me," You pretend scowl at him.

He rolls his eyes, and takes you further behind a set of building.

Your eyes are greater by a hilly landscape, with flowers popping up everywhere. You couldn't help it stare longily at the meadows, you've never seen anything as beautiful. Sure the grass was tall, sure the flowers weren't placed properly. But with the tired sun washing down on you and John, everything seemed whimsical.

"It's, beautiful," You keep your eyes focused.

John pushes you down the hill, making you roll rapidly. Soon, he joins you.

"Urgh I hate you John!" You say muffled, the grass making your voice somewhat unheard.

"YOU" another roll, "LOVE," another roll, "Me," He stared deep into your eyes as you reached a flat surface. His arms were the only thing separating your flushing bodies. His eyes began to flick down to your lips, so you cup both his cheeks aggressively, pulling him down to kiss you.

The kiss was magical- not like your others. Others were usually quick pecks, or deep make out session. This one however, meant something. You could tell, anyone could tell. The way his lips moved in sync with yours must've been something out a dream. His love was intoxicating your brain, creating a feeling of being drunk on his love for you.

You both pulled away, your faces flushing hard.

"I love ye," He admitted.

That was the first time he's ever said that.

"I love you too John," You confess, before pulling him back down to your lips.

Okay we are getting wholesome again :)
I hope you all enjoyed this one, stay safe!
Okay and just a question-

Don't judge me but- have you ever been driving around your area where you live, and just think, huh I bet there are some dead bodies in there. Or think that it'd be a good spot to place one

I hope I'm not the only one