Heh really neat (George; Sample)

This is just a sample from a story I'm writing ♥︎
Summary- No summary for this one :D
——————————————————-

We both sat alone in that small room. Our hands in our laps, our eyes focused on our knees. George and I had rarely spoken to each other as kids. We'd only ever say the casual "Hello" or "Night" to each other.

But here he was, next to me. His suit uncreased, perfectly ironed. It fitted him too well, bringing out his thin figure. His shaggy hair was combed nicely, his bangs sticking out a bit. His face was glowing with mystery, his carved cheekbones and dark brown eyes. They were sharp, no curves to be seen. He had these eyebrows, that made him seem as if he was always judging you. And I knew for a fact now he was judging me, hard.

Everyone does, I mean for what I do. Sex is so thought down upon- not my fault teens are horny. Parents really should find better ways to keep my magazines out of their child's rooms. So none of my "scandalous" behavior is actually bad. Scandalous is just scandalous because no one agrees with it. No one agrees with the fact I pose naked for a camera. No body agrees with how I let some guys fuck me on screen.

Which is ridiculous. Everybody has desires-this sure wasn't mine but I went with it. And I can't see my life any other way.

But George was always sweet as a kid. Always polite, but he sadly had no game. As a boy all he ever wanted to do was learn guitar, and be in the band. Which he was way too successful at.

The room we were sitting in, was just feet away from the lounge. Where everyone was having a ball. But George and I were just sitting alone, because well, we wanted a break. The room was dully lit- the only light provided for us was the other room. Yet somehow, I could still see every inch of his face. There were bookcases around the permitter of the room, all except the one where The couch was.

"So erm hi," My eyebrows lifted a great amount whilst I turned to look at Mr Mysterious.

"Hi," I responded back- subtly mocking how prominent he pronounced the word hi. It was rather cute though.

"It's been a while," He let o it a nervous chuckle. He was now smiling, the edges of his once dark face being replaced by curves and wrinkles. He now spotted a rather sweet aura to him.

"It sure has, we never talked though," This time I was the one who smiled. A bit, toothy genuine smile.

"Ye got a nice smile there," He waved a finger, in a circular motion, to the direction of my smile.

I felt a hot feeling come down upon me.

"Thanks," I gazed into his eyes. They truly were gorgeous. The chocolate color provided a sense of warmth, while the shape gave you a send of mystery- sexy ness even.

"It's funny how we never talked," His expression turns melancholic. The smile is now gone, but his attention is still on me.

"We are talking now though aren't we?" I blushed again, biting my lip.

"Yeah," The grin reappeared, "We are"

For some reason, I felt the need to inch closer to George. So I did, it wasn't awkward but relaxing to be closer to him.

"Ye were right," He chuckles slightly, his eyes scanning the room now.

"About what?" I raise a brow, bringing another down. Truly I did not know what he was talking about.

"That me and the lads would make it," His smile is still there, still stretched, but now showing his teeth. I thought they looked like fangs, oh and how I could imagine them biting me all over. Shit. Once he realized I may have been staring at them too long he shut his mouth in embarrassment. He now was twiddling his thumbs and looking around the room.

"I hate me teeth," He confesses , a frown forming.

"I like them, I've never seen anyone else have teeth like yours, quite attractive too," I admit, moving my hand on top of his, too the shock of both of us.

"Y-ye do?" He looked at me in disbelief.

I nodded my head, "I do,"

"Than I'll keep smiling, Carm," He smirked.

"Carm?" I ask, he never had a nickname for me before.

"Yeah since John already calls he Mela, why can't I do Carm?" He chuckled, now removing his hand from mine, making my heart crack a tad. Instead, he places it on top of mine, gently playing with my fingers.

"The room doesn't seem so dull anymore," I stare at him.

"No, no it doesn't," He returns the stare.

Hope y'all enjoyed that...I did