Vitamin d is no longer good for you since well Paul (Paul+John no smut)

In west Philadelphia born and raised...

shits getting crazy now

ain't no smut you horny dolphin iguanas 

Era-mostly 1965

-----------------------------------------------------

Ever since that day, I stopped talking to Paul. An you'll never guess who I got closer too.

John Fucking Lennon.

Soon after we hung out, I caught many feelings. I knew John would put up a persona for other people, and take it right down when no one was around. Except, only two people were really the exceptions.

Me, and Paul.

Of course, being close with John meant seeing Paul. Though, he would try to talk to me, and I would always give him one word answers.

His fucking fault, not mine, so why should i be nice to him? He could've just told me no, and gave me a hug or something. Yet he didn't, he listed every damn thing he didn't like about me- and than didn't even apologize.

Fucking bastard. 

But now it was 1964, and I've kept in good contact with John. I mean, we're actually together now. 

And let me tell you, it's a fairy tale.

Kisses every morning, hugs late at night, dinner cooked, funny and random conversations. I don't want anything else.

But today, today we were telling the others about our relationship.

And I'm shocked if they will still remember me. 

Almost on cue, I grew a bit on top. Actually, not a bit, a lot, and it sucks. I dyed my hair blonde, since I like it better. Many people think I did it for John, or Paul, but those are lies- why can't I do something for me, without having to involve a guy?

Today was the day though. And was I nervous?

Hell yes.

---------------------------------------------

The beads of hot water steamed across the outline of my spine. The room was completely  befogged with the evaporation of the boiling liquid. I ran the soap along each strand of my hair, digging my nails softly into my scalp. The shampoo soon discharged from my hair, leaking towards the drain. In a circular wave, it all flowed below my feet. 

"Don't ye look gorgeous," A voice rang from the shower curtain.  I jumped once the voice travlled go my ears, all the hot water now blazing against my skin.

"Sh love, may I join?" He asked me, my eyes drifted down to the boxers covering his bulge, so I nodded my head.

The boxers soon slipped off of his perfect thighs, dropping to the cold tiled floor. With a step over the guard of our shower, he joins me.

"May I help?" He requests, grabbing the bar of soap from my hand, to which only a faint nod is my reply.

He suds my back, moving the bar back and forth on my shoulders, getting in the crevasses of when my collarbone would be visible.

"John..." I can't help but moan, feeling his length push against me. An intimate feeling crawls down to my sex, and John seems to notice.

"Turned on love, me cock brushing up against that fine arse of yours. Ye like that?" He whispers in my ear, his chilling breath meshing with the scalding water gushing down on us and our craving bodies.

"Y-yes John, I love it," I admit, pulling my hair to one side of my shoulders, stroking it gently.  

"And I love you," He replies, his callused finger now entering my leaking sex. 

---------------------------------

John and I stood in front of the door. Screaming, shouting, bottles clashing and kissing sounds were echoing through the gaps of the door. We both turned to each other, clutching our intertwined hands tightly. 

He knew how nervous I was, and I believe he felt the same way.

With a knock on the door, it hit me I would have to face him again. The boy who tore my confidence down yet somehow brought it back up would soon open this door.

And he did.

"John!" Paul exclaimed, giving John a big embrace, not even noticing me yet. John flashed me a derpy smile, making me giggle.

Then, Paul found me. He knew my giggle.

"O-oh h-hi, L-Lori, h-how a-are a-are y-you t-t-t today, today how are you?" He stuttered, stumbling over his words.

"Fine thanks," I answered bluntly, noticing George on the other side, waving his arm at me and John. Five biscuits must've been in his small mouth, and a sandwich occupied his other hand. 

 I rushed over to the hungry man boy, swinging my arms around him. Little crumbs of his sandwich fell into my hair as he also hugged me tight.

"Oh god I've missed ye," He chuckles. letting go and leaning against the snack table.

"Me too," I agree, grabbing a biscuit from the tray.

"So ye and Lenny, anything going on" He smirks at me.

"Yes, actually, we're dating," I blush, rocking back and forth on my souls and toes.

"Congrats! Paul can't shut up about ye, y'know after you left his life and all. I can't blame ye though," He confesses, stuffing more of the sandwich into his biscuit filled mouth.

"Ew George," 

"What? It all comes out the same,"

We both shared a deep belly laugh, before Paul came Paul over.

"Erm Lori, can, can I speak to you?" His low voice asked me.

I simply shrugged, gave George an I'll be back look, then following Paul. 

"You've changed," He breaks the ice. I notice we are in a small corner room.

"How?" I ask bluntly.

His eyes flick down to my chest, before he brings them back up.

"Well yer hair is blonde now, y-you've got some tits now too," He blushes. 

"Really? Wow I never noticed. Not like whenever I bend down or change every day do I see them," I roll my eyes.

"Y-yer really gorgeous now," 

"Paul," I take a deep breath, "Cut the bullshit. You didn't want me because I wasn't your type. But now I actually matured you do want me. Time flies by buddy boy. And sadly, it flew for you,"

He stares at me, his mind obviously still processing the words and sentences I just spoken.

"Lori, please, ye really can't want John. He, he, he isn't loyal!" 

"No Paul, he actually is, too me."

"But ye obviously dyed yer hair for me, not for good ol Johnny boy," He smirks.

"If for one more second, you believe I dyed my hair blonde for you, I will smack you so hard. I dyed my hair for me, it gave me more confidence Paul," I spat, walking away.

He pulled on my hair, and pushed his lips onto mine.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME PAUL!" I shouted, shoving him back into the corner before returning to my sweet John. 

-------------------------------------------------------

this actually turned out okay... also question of the day, favorite era of your favorite Beatles. Mine is probably 1978 or 1970 or 1967 George. 1975 Paul hits different though 🥵😏.

no i'm just kidding, his mullet mustache combo was actually horrendous.