Ringo smut!! Plus a/n, please read loves

Era- 1964
Summary- Girl luhhssss Ringo's peen

-----------------------------------

I watched his snooze on the side of the couch, his hair flopping over his face, with his cute big nose sticking out. He was wearing tight blue shorts, showing the outline of his cock perfectly. He was so big, but so gentle, it really was perfect. He was perfect.

I couldn't help but let my eyes drift to his crotch. I swear I loved his cock so much- I'm not sure whether I only liked Ritchie because of it, or I loved Ritchie so much that I automatically loved his cock.

I just want to play with it whenever I can. It's massive yet so cute, and right now I could see the outline, which was nice for me, and also hard for me.

"Mmm ye enjoy staring at me crotch?"

His groggy voice startled me, making me jump at first.

"Ritchie, you know I love it!" I giggle, crawling over to him.

He takes me under his arm, so I'm nuzzled Under his armpit with my head lying on his broad chest.

"I can hear your heart," I smile, feeling a wave of calm flow onto me.

"Aw," He cooed, twirling a strand of my hair in his rough fingers.

After a minute my eyes fall back to the same place- his crotch. I can't help but just want to play with it, kiss it, show it affection, or better yet, show Ritchie affection.

"Ritchie!!!" I whined.

A low chuckle escaped his lips, "Yes?"

"I want your cock!" I beg, walking two fingers down to his clothed length.

"Aw yer really desperate aren't ya?" He smiles, planting a kiss the top of my head.

"C'mon Ritchie! Just give me your cock!" I giggle.

His eyes turn darker as his cravings kick in. Once I notice this, my hands fly to the buttons of his jeans, swiftly removing each and every one of them.

I yank his jeans off of his hairy yet soft legs, hearing them fall on the floor. His erection is creating a large tent, making me flush with affection. I toy with his waistband for a moment before heaving it down.

"God Ritchie you're so beautiful," I cooed, swirling my hand in little circles around his length. He is trying to beg but cannot find the words, so right away I wrap my lips around it.

I look up at him, through every move. My left hand cups one of his balls while the other is pumping circles with my mouth.

"Oh fuck!" He cried out from pleasure, his head leaning back, his eyes shutting.

Hollowing my cheeks, rocking my head, he's enjoying all of this, which puts a smile on my face.

"Mm daddy," I hum against his cock.

He starts to twitch in my mouth- I always knew he never lasted long.

I pick up my pace, playing with his balls more than before and bobbing my head faster.

"FUCK!"

And just like that, his cum explodes into my mouth. He coats the perimeter of my throat, flooding a calming sensation throughout my body. He tasted sweet, like candy.