Wonderful tonight (George)

Wow look at me putting a normal title

Era- 1967 but like pretend that Paul party was in this time
Inspired by how i feel during the song by Eric Clapton (it's above if you've never listened to it)

I also don't own any of the lyrics I do use, so yeah
—————George's POV—

I watched her from the bedroom, the door to the bathroom being opened.

There she was with her (y/h/c) hair, draped down onto her shoulders. Her face was close to the mirror as she swiped a coat of red lipstick across her petal lips. She backed away, looking hard at herself. Studying herself.

The comb was now out of one of the beige drawers, and brushing her long (y/h/c) hair. She looked like a piece of artwork that you can't help but stare at, I couldn't help but stare at the gorgeous girl in front of me, who I was lucky to call mine.

She then rushes out of the bathroom, sending me a smile showing off her pearly whites. A flush of love heats up my cheeks when she does so.

"You keep staring Geo," She giggles, now facing me.

Those long eyelashes could now reach the sky if they wanted to. Her red lips bring out the black touches of her eyes. The natural complexion of my beloved was mixing with the add-one perfectly.

She smiles at me, showing her straight teeth before she goes back to touch up her hair, still trying to make it perfect. I watch as clothes are being swallowed that spat out.

Then she wears this dress. A red mini dress, and I can't help but swoon over her. She turns around slowly to me, hanging her head down.

"Do I look alright?,"

I walk over to her, and wrap my arms around her waist, "Yes, ye look wonderful tonight," I lean down to kiss her cloud like lips.

"We should get going," She giggles, not once breaking our gaze as she walks through the door.
———————————

"George! Y/n," Paul rushes over to us, greeting us with a tight embrace.

"Hi Paul!" Y/n chuckles, looking back at me with wide eyes.

"Paul, don't kill them!" Linda comes over, gently whacking Paul on the shoulder.

"I'm going to get a drink wanna come Y/n?" I ask her.

"Yeah," She smiles, interlocking her fingers with mine.

As we walk over to the drinks, all eyes are on us. The beige and dimly lit flat, perfectly brought out my beloveds bright colors of her personality. She was a ray of sun shine, along with the most beautiful person in the room. No one could stop staring at her, making me grow extremely proud- yet love sick.

We make it to the counter of spirits. With a yellow light hovering above us. I knew she didn't know that all eyes were on her. Or that I was one of those many pairs of eyes.

"Do you feel alright?" She asks me, rubbing circles on my back now.

"Yes, I feel wonderful tonight," I reassure her, placing a kiss on top of her head. I wish she knew how much I really do love her. But just seeing the light bounce off her eyes, or stay in those dilated pupils makes a million butter flies run down my stomach and spin around.
————————-

I had a blistering head ache by the time we were set to go. I couldn't even see straight nor walk straight.

"Here love, ye can drive," I chuckle, placing the car keys in her hand.

She bites the inside of her lip, as she walks me out the front door. We wave our goodbyes to everyone, take an extra biscuit, and soon we are greeted by the cold summers air.
———————————-

She helps me to bed. Her hair is still perfect, her outfit is still unwrinkled, her makeup is still in tact, and still showing off her beauty.

Soon we are both in the cloud bed, staring at each other. Our eyes were speaking a million words for us, all while our lips were glued shut.

She reaches over to turn out the light, scooting towards me.

"My darling, you were wonderful tonight,"
————————————

"My darling, you were wonderful tonight," ————————————