*insert obnoxious moans* (Maxwell smut)

Summary- Your fucking Maxwell Edison, not more to it :)
————————————————

You were tapping your foot, looking up at the lock every second. Uni was quite boring. You flicked your pencil on the desk, clicking your tongue aggressively.

"Bored love?"

I turned around in my seat to be greeted by him.

Maxwell Edison.

He had this somewhat long auburn-ish hair. He had these sexy arms that could carry any weight. He had freckles splattered all over his naturally tan body. His smile was always stretched, never creepy however. He was such a sweet, natural guy. He wouldn't hurt a fly.

"Very," You giggle.

"Well let's not be bored anymore shall we?" He smirks. He walks up to your area, grabbing your hand. You feel a storm of heat wash upon your cheeks. Maxwell simply smiles and walks you into a coat closet.

"Shhh love let me make ye feel good," He whispers. He slowly removes your striped button up shirt, not breaking his sensual gaze with you. His smooth hands created shivers on your flesh. Without wasting any time, you began to assist him in unzippering your skirt. He flings your crotch less panties across the floor.

"Yer so sexy love," He flips you over, so your back is now visible to him. His sharp fangs rip the bra off of you. He tugs it off of your upper body, now turning you back around.

The smoothness of his hands squeeze your breasts tightly. He kneels down and begins to circle his tongue around your pink buds. Next he moves on to your nipples, sucking them gingerly. Just when you get calm, he bites them hard, making them more erect than before.

"Oh Maxwell," You can feel your heat creating a very known friction.

You cannot take the teasing any longer. You lift him up- hard. Your hands move like lightning. His shirt is on the swamp of clothes in seconds. You crotch down to unbutton his tight jeans which leave little to the imagination. He raised each leg up, making it easier for his clothing to be removed. You lower his boxers, his manhood springing out.

It was large and pulsating with lust. Maxwell leaned into your ear, "Jump," He commands. You listen. You wrap my legs tightly around his toned abdomen.

His cock slid deep into your wet slit.

"Oh shite" You groan.

He begins to thrust vigorously into you. Pounding you into oblivion. Your ass was jiggling on his bare pelvis. Your breasts were flying every where as well.

"Oh shite, I'm close, I'm close!" You moan.

"Yes yes yes me too, ME TOO" Maxwell pants.

With one more hard ram, we both come undone.

"Bye now," he drops you on the floor before turning around.

There's a hammer in his hand.

This was really suppose to be a joke lmao!
Large thank you to Magical_Macca  and caitlinlovesbookss for telling me what they find hot in dudes- which inspired Maxwell!

Is it obvious I love Maxwell yet? Not him but just the story and the song and everything?!!!!!