Yes, I just killed my sugar daddy, your point is? (Ringo)

Era- 1969 Ringo
Summary- Ringo is being a sweet boy
It's short, just like Rogah's-
——————Ringo's POV—
"Yes love, be home shortly and you'll see," I smirk through the line.

"Oh shush Richie, I'll be home soon okay, mwah mwah," She makes kissing noises through the phone, making me giggle.

"Bye now dear," I chuckle into the phone.

The line soon goes dead, which always causes my heart to lower a tad. Just hearing her voice could lift my spirits to such a high point, but when

I walk back over to the bedroom, admiring my work. Roses were placed accordingly on the floor, spelling out the words "I love you". My eyes moved over to the large bed, with the pillows all perfectly fluffed, and the champagne sitting on each bedside table. There were roses on there as well, but these made a heart.

I walked back over to the kitchen, grabbing some candles. I bring the candles in, lighting them with a lighter. Proud of my work, I begin to strip down till I'm in absolutely nothing but my boxers.

Y/n and I customized some of our under garments. She decided to draw little hearts and the words "I love your arse" on them. It was... interesting. So I thought to wear those tonight.

I hopped on the bed, careful to not ruin any of  my design.

It took me a while to find a sexy enough pose for her, and once I did, I waited in it.

Soon ten minutes had gone by, and my back began aching from this pose.

"Love I'm home!" I heard Y/n call.

A smile crept along my face, "In here love!" I shout back.

"Okay" I hear her from down the hall, "Oh wow-" She smirks. I admire the way her (y/c/h) falls on her shoulders, or the way her feline eyes always smile for her. She was breath taking, and I felt happy to be hers.

"All for me?" She giggles before crawling into the cloud mattress. She sits on her shins, twirling some of my hair in her hands.

"Yes love all for you," I purr in her ear. I hear her breathing hitch immediately from my tone. She excited me too much for my own good.

I flip her over so I'm now hovering above her.

"I'm going to make love to ye, till yer unable to walk," I attempt to hiss.

"Aw look at my Richie being all dominant, it's quite cute," She teases.

"Good girls don't tease!" I smirk.
—————————————-