Does she like pina colodas? (John)

I had this idea for a long damn time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car ride home was a fantasy. With my hands on the steering wheel, feeling the leather throughout the tips of my fingers. I was being serenaded with the voice of Elvis on my radio, letting me take in the moment. I observed the road, the people in the cars and even the plants. None of the plants were out of place or rare- no I've seen them all before. This one couples caught my eye, they were aggressively making out. Idiots is what they are, you don't make out in a car when your driving especially. I feel like that's just common sense!

Soon my eyes drifted to a mother and daughter duo. The daughter could've been a model. She had large side bangs, combed to the side of her head, the rest of her wavy blonde hair resting upon her shoulders. Her face was carved just right, with angular cheekbones, but not too much bone showing. Her eyes are what caught my attention, a cool shade of blue. For a moment I thought her mother was her grandmother. Seeing as her mother's face was bombarded with wrinkles, creases and smile lines. On her forehead she had three lines indented there. Permanently probably. They were arguing. The daughter was crying, fake tears I presume as her eyes weren't resembling glass. Her mothers mouth was an entrance for flies and spiders, with each yell she screamed at her daughter.

I shook my head in disapproval, finally seeing the light turn green. Thank god, I thought to myself. Now pressing my heel against the gas petal.

The scenery surrounding the drive back to John revisited me to my ease. Just feeling the cool breeze brush against my cheeks sent waves of relaxation throughout my body. My eyelids were shutting, no matter how hard I tried to fight them. Before I knew it my eyes were rolling back, twitching, I needed sleep desperately. Sadly though, I'm in the car and I do not need another accident. Or a coffin for that matter.

A wave if relief slammed against me once I pulled into John and I's driveway. I take my foot off the gas, now putting the car into park. I open the door and immediately head for the trunk, raising it up to get the grocery's I just bought. The two paper brown bags filled my hands. I cradled them as a mother cradles her children, having to use them to slam the trunk down. Making my way to the door, I notice John is home. My mind started imagining thoughts of him in the bath waiting for me, or rose petals scattered along the floor maybe even some smooth jazz playing. I shook my head, for some reason thinking this would wipe away the thoughts.

Our driveway was extremely long, but so was the path to our home! I did not mind it though, as once again for the fifth time today, nature relaxed me. Brought me to a high nobody else could, not even John.

I reached our white door, the glass aligned on it reflected my appearance to my eyes. I didn't realize how much weight I actually lost. I mean I've always been a freak about my weight but, this scared me a bit. My hand goes to turn the knob, leaving me to squat down in order to not drop any of the bags. The door open and something in my gut scares me.

I feel as if my gut is shouting to me, DON'T GO IN THERE, but what would my gut know right? I shut the door behind me, softly though just in case John is asleep. Or who knows in the bath waiting for me. I love surprising him, the cute look on his face always bring joy to my heart.

I made my way to the kitchen, placing the bags on the counter carefully. I didn't need a mess to clean up after. The lights were on which subtly annoyed me since, the bill. I place my keys down on the counter as well, in an effort to not loose them.

My legs take me to the stairs. I let my hand glide up the spiral railing, with each step I took. My eyes are greeted to the bedroom.

I hear noises.

I know what's happening, John's cheating on me. I know those moans, I know the sounds of bed squeaking. He does that to me. And I hoped it would only be me.

With thinking I barge into the room, John is nuzzling a girl in the neck, while they are going at it ground hod style. I've seen the girl before, she had light brown hair and coal eyes.

John was having sex with a girl, young and beautiful.

The girls eyes meet mine. They meet my steel blue eyes, that are also very calm.

I was fuming inside. I wanted to take the damn lamp and throw it at them. I wanted to grab a beer bottle and drench them in it. I felt like I could kill that day, but I couldn't. I had to keep my cool. Deep breaths in, deep breaths out.

"Having fun, Lennon." I look at him, knowing my face is blank. I was always an excellent liar, I know I know not the best trait, but helpful in some situations, this being an example.

He looks at me, eyes wide in shock. I watch as his mouth drops to the floor, his eyebrows doing the oppiste now touching the cieling.

"I asked are you having fun Lennon," I stare at him more, not breaking my gaze with a blink.

He removes himself from the woman, running up to me. In a normal situation I'd be laughing right now about how he was running to me, with his cock dangling around.

He gives me a tight hug, I pull away.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart, it meant nothing it was a mistake!" He cried out too me.

"Really Johnny, you said you loved me," I looked over at the girl, she now had my attention. I'd say she was around twenty years old, extremely naive.

"He said he loved you," I smiled sweetly at her, letting my hands become fists. My nails dig into my palms hard.

"Y-yes ma'am," She stutters, pouting a tad.

"Sweetie you wouldn't mind leaving right?" I ask her gently, not wanting to make a new enemy.

"I-I'll go, I'm terribly sorry miss," She looked at me, picking up her piles of clothes from the floor, rushing into the bathroom.

"I meant none of it sweetheart! I'm serious!" John pleads with me, his hands bundled up together in front of him, shaking vigorously.

"No your not John. You cheated on me once, that was a shame on you. I stayed with you because I thought you could keep your promise to be faithful. When we got married John you promised to stay faithful to me, till death do us part. What ever happened to that promise John? Because I'd love to know where it ran off to. Well I stayed with you, and things were good. Than I come here, and your shoving your cock into a naive girl. Am I mad at her? Yes. But I shouldn't be since it's my fault I stayed with you." I look him dead in the eye, tears trickling down his cheeks.

"Please Kelly don't leave me," He falls to his knees, begging me even more.

"My name is Elizabeth John, I don't know a Kelly," I simply state, walking off to the kitchen.

I felt his hand latch onto my arm," Kelly don't leave me!" He cries out, I snatch my hand back, out of his grasp.

"John I'd say if you loved me you'd let me go, but it's quite obvious you never did," I gaze at him sternly, shutting the door behind me, and in front of John.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi schmoopies, I don't think I'll update every day 3 times a day like I usually do. I'm starting to really hate my writing so yeah.