I have a George eating fetish (All of the Beatles smut!!)

^dave is your tongue good?
I don't know why, so yeah
Also always use Lube, Paul is a role model ☻︎
Era- 1964 🥵
——————Your Pov——
All I wanted to do was fuck them.

I didn't care if it was only one, I wanted to feel them in ways I could only dream about.

Who am I talking about?

The Beatles. You may have heard of them.

John, Paul, George, and the devilishly attractive Ringo. Granted, George was my favorite, but I was and still am willing to do anything to get in bed with either of them.

I worked as a secretary for Brian Epstein, who was very talented. He's the whole reason I even know the Beatles, and why I'm close with them.

I was currently looking over papers for Mr. Epstein, it was boring might I say. The signatures on them were smeared as well as messy. It was going to be a long day for me.

Then it hit me.

Why don't I throw a party? I'd invite the boys, ten maybe flirt a bit. And see where the night takes us.

My eyes scanned back over to the ticking clock- 5 minutes left of work. Just my luck, I had to check it right when I had little time left- that seemed like ages.
——————————————
"Hey you four, want to come over my place later, thinking of having a party?" I lean against the doorframe, my cigarette barely staying between my plump lips.

"I feel honored Y/n, what time?" John flashes me a toothy grin.

"7?" I ponder for a moment out loud, somewhat confident with my answer."

"We'll be there," Paul smiles while standing up.

"Perfect, don't be late," I smirk before walking off.

"Y'know ye don't need that cigarette to look sexy," I feel someone grab my arm.

It's George.

His hand reaches for my cigarette, and he successfully pulls it out of my mouth, leaving it agape. He lets his hand feel the large line that is in the middle of my plump bottom lip. The cigarette is now in his mouth, but his dark orbs are still focused on me.
—————————————-
I apply some thick mascara to my eyelashes in an attempt to make them longer. It always surprised me how Paul has longer and more luscious eyelashes than I did- and mine weren't to shabby.

My hair was pulled into a tight bun on my head, although I left one strand out.

I rechecked myself in the mirror over and over, making sure I looked perfect. And I was proud to say I was satisfied.
—————————————
Everyone was drinking, beer was out along with all of my liquor. The lads were here, which I was ecstatic about.

"Y/n I want to talk to you for a second!"

I turn around to be greeted by my friend Oyo.

"Sure we can go to my room, it's private there," I smile leading her to my bedroom which is right down the hall from the lounge.

"Wow it's quite big in here!" She giggles, stretching her arms out by her side.

"Sooo What was it you wanted to speak about?" I chuckle, leaning against the wall.

"George cannot stop looking at you!!!" She shouts in joy.

"Sh, and wait really?!" I beam.

"Mhm can't keep his eyes off you, or your tits," She winks.

"I'm serious I have dreams of shagging all of them, sometimes all at once!" I confess, looking off to the side of the room.

"Kinky," She smirks, lighting a cigarette.